US to pass 9/11 law

Removed as I have just remembered about the mod warning. The one you didnt see. I suggest you edit your post as it could look like you are ignoring the mod request :)
Thank you for the warning. I came on line after the mod request and never saw it. But I said what I had to say, and regret nothing I did say. Conspiracy theories and threads hurt the people who are most hurt by them, the ones whose fathers, mothers, children, relatives, and friends don't see them ever again. Its poor gain for the thrill it gives the conspirators.

Thank you for the warning. I came on line after the mod request and never saw it. But I said what I had to say, and regret nothing I did say. Conspiracy theories and threads hurt the people who are most hurt by them, the ones whose fathers, mothers, children, relatives, and friends don't see them ever again. Its poor gain for the thrill it gives the conspirators.

You're welcome and I do respect your view mate, I just don't share it :)

You're welcome and I do respect your view mate, I just don't share it :)
That is your right, one that we both share as citizens of great countries. But you won't change American laws by your opinions, so its all a little pointless, isn't it. We need alliances today more than ever so need to stick to what and who we trust.

That is your right, one that we both share as citizens of great countries. But you won't change American laws by your opinions, so its all a little pointless, isn't it. We need alliances today more than ever so need to stick to what and who we trust.

Speaking from a personal point of view I don't want any alliance with America. I don't like its values, I don't like its foreign policy and I don't like how it treats most of it own people.

The days when America stood for something good in the world died with JFK. Since then the country has become corrupt to the core. I mean, look how many countries the US have invaded in recent years. That should tell you all you need to know about the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You my friend would not listen to any other opinion other than your own. It would be a waste of time so ill save the masses of information i have at my disposal for those with a genuine interest in the days events.

This is the point where you imagine you have won and you feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself lol

---------- Post added 18-05-2016 at 10:32 ----------

Yes and Yes. See my post just prior to this :)

I would be very interested in the information.

Please post it for my perusal.

Speaking from a personal point of view I don't want any alliance with America. I don't like its values, I don't like its foreign policy and I don't like how it treats most of it own people.

The days when America stood for something good in the world died with JFK. Since then the country has become corrupt to the core. I mean, look how many countries the US have invaded in recent years. That should tell you all you need to know about the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Speaking from my own personal point of view, and after many years of service in the RN, I came first to Canada for some years, a country I love and respect, I was asked by my Company to do some work in New England. I began to love and respect those who I worked with, people with a total range of colors, languages, and cultures. When my wife died in a car accident that also crippled my son and left me badly injured, my colleagues and fellow players came to help and dragged me out of the abyss. Just Americans, not kid killers or whatever. I tried to talk to you reasonably from my angle, to no avail. On your bike, pal, we're done here.:rant:

Speaking from my own personal point of view, and after many years of service in the RN, I came first to Canada for some years, a country I love and respect, I was asked by my Company to do some work in New England. I began to love and respect those who I worked with, people with a total range of colors, languages, and cultures. When my wife died in a car accident that also crippled my son and left me badly injured, my colleagues and fellow players came to help and dragged me out of the abyss. Just Americans, not kid killers or whatever. I tried to talk to you reasonably from my angle, to no avail. On your bike, pal, we're done here.:rant:

The poster is refering to the American govt and its policy's, not about individual Americans people so no need to spit your dummy out. :)

The poster is refering to the American govt and its policy's, not about individual Americans people so no need to spit your dummy out. :)

Spot on mate.

Bucks reaction is precisely why i wont be directly responding to him or his posts so the fact he tells me to get on my bike is music to my ears.

Thank you though Mafya for pointing out his error. Its appreciated :)