Ethiopian Restaurant - anyone got a phone book?

Tartempion

:help: I'm trying to find out the phone number for Ethio Cuba restaurant on Arundel Gate so i can book but it's not in my phone book and I can't find it on t'interweb. Does anyone happen to know it?

EDIT: I've been now and found out it's actually called ETHIOCUBANA

Just wanted to say that I went to this place last night and I loved it! It's not in any way glamorous - more like a litle scruffy bar really but don't let the appearance put you off. The manager was really welcoming and friendly and when we asked about the menu he insisted that we let him decide for us.

When the food came he gave us a demonstration of how to eat it. We might have been a bit lost otherwise as there was no cutlery but I love eating with my hands and not being told off for it!

The result was that we ended up with a huge selection of the most delicious food, loads of little vegetable dishes with chickpeas, lentils etc, a gorgeous sizzling lamb stew, these flatbread things made with rice flour (which you break bits off to use to pick up the other food) a glass of ethiopian wine which I was informed was very good and a bottle of water, all of which only cost £14 between us. I'm definitely going again and I really recommend it to anyone who's interested in trying something a bit different.

oh ok - it's near the end of Arundel gate where the tram stop and Primark are, on the same side of the road as the Roxy nightclub and Odeon cinema. It's got a big colourful sign saying ETHIOCUBANA. Can anyone else help me out here...? I'm afraid I can't think of any better landmarks around there.

Archived