Golf! the exclusion of women.

Try forming a club for black men and see how exempt you are

However, if you form a club for Senegalese men, you won't have any problems.

I appreciate it's difficult for you to understand but you could try reading that link all the way though.

What I said and what the law says is identical.

You are wrong. You are also a troll - it's odd that sutty went quiet and you popped up.

I guess another of MrSmith's nyms is going in the killfile soon...

If I'm wrong then so is the law.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 14:47 ----------

Not exempt. The act specifically talks about how they are included in the act and what does and does not apply.

My statement almost mirrored exactly what the law said.

Read page 9 of your link.

Then come back for your humble pie.

Why so adversarial? If someone has something wrong, you can tell them without being as ass you know.

However, the exceptions are for specific groups, not genders, so like the example, you can have a group for blind women or transgender men, but not for just men or just women. Well thats how I read it.

noticed this in the news today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36378690

Why are women banned from Mount Athos?

also in the article it has some other places

Other places women are barred

Sabarimala temple in India's south-western state of Kerala is out-of-bounds to women aged between 10 and 50 - that is, those at an age at which they could be menstruating. Campaigners are currently seeking to overturn this ban in India's Supreme Court.

Mount Omine in Japan. The area is considered a holy site by followers of Shugendo, a Japanese folk-religion, and a place where its male adherents test their faith through strenuous physical challenges.

Herbertstrasse in Hamburg's red-light district of St Pauli has signs saying: "No entrance for juveniles under 18 years of age and women."

i found it quite interesting

You are correct about swimming pools, which I mentioned before, and as a male it does offend me.

why? women can feel intimidated when in mixed company in certain circumstances

Theres plenty of mixed times at swimming pools tho for those that want to swim together

Why so adversarial? If someone has something wrong, you can tell them without being as ass you know.

However, the exceptions are for specific groups, not genders, so like the example, you can have a group for blind women or transgender men, but not for just men or just women. Well thats how I read it.

He can't do that.