Paris or Amsterdam

hello m travelling to denmark this July and I have options for booking flight having12 hour stopover at paris or Amsterdam. For paris I aim to visit louvre and the eifel tower. Amsterdam canals and Anne Frank house. So what to you suggest which would b better to visit for 12 hours.

hello m travelling to denmark this July and I have options for booking flight having12 hour stopover at paris or Amsterdam. For paris I aim to visit louvre and the eifel tower. Amsterdam canals and Anne Frank house. So what to you suggest which would b better to visit for 12 hours.

Well Paris is by far the bigger city. Once you factor in getting to / from the airport and across the city to the attractions you might find yourself a bit short for time. Unless you book your tickets for said attractions in advance as well you have little chance of actually getting in.

Amsterdam is much more compact and relaxed. The Rijksmuseum is one of my favourites as well - a much better attraction than the Anne Frank House. Personally I'd do that and spend a little extra time chilling out in Rembrandtplein or similar square..