Anxiety, our most common problem?

Are you going to keep replying to my posts and talking nonsense or do I have to block you?

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 11:27 ----------

As above...

Are you going to keep misleading people about clinical depression and trivialising a serious mental health problem?

Are you going to keep replying to my posts and talking nonsense or do I have to block you?

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 11:27 ----------

As above...

You've only been a member of the SF since this very month! You're resulting to blocking people already!!

Think that says more about you than it does about others..

Though i do agree, the thread has decended into the usual dribble.. What started off as well meaning posts and well meaning opinions has turned into repetitive arguments.

Well I figured that it's the attention that you're looking for, rather than the specific content.

You need to add me to your ignore list, I'll can still reply to your posts. However you won't be able to see what I've posted.

I doubt you'll want to do that though.

You've only been a member of the SF since this very month! You're resulting to blocking people already!!

Think that says more about you than it does about others..

Though i do agree, the thread has decended into the usual dribble.. What started off as well meaning posts and well meaning opinions has turned into repetitive arguments.

You can't debate with keyboard warriors who are only on here to debunk and belittle your experience out of boredom.

That's not a discussion. If anyone wants to discuss depression and different viewpoints that's great and I'm happy to discuss. If not I'm not interested.

Hope that's clear :)

You can't debate with keyboard warriors who are only on here to debunk and belittle your experience out of boredom.

That's not a discussion. If anyone wants to discuss depression and different viewpoints that's great and I'm happy to discuss. If not I'm not interested.

This can be a tough forum. You'll have to get used to being questioned and expected to back up pretty much everything you say.

It's fine to have opinions. But when you put forward a medical opinion at variance with that of the medical establishment, you're going to get taken apart. That's what happens on here.

What if I came on here and said that all chest pain was heart attacks?

Or that all headaches were caused by either tumours or aneurisms?

Making false medical statements (whether you know they're false or not) is dangerous and you can whinge all you want but we're not going to stop correcting you.

This can be a tough forum. You'll have to get used to being questioned and expected to back up pretty much everything you say.

It's fine to have opinions. But when you put forward a medical opinion at variance with that of the medical establishment, you're going to get taken apart. That's what happens on here.

What if I came on here and said that all chest pain was heart attacks?

Or that all headaches were caused by either tumours or aneurisms?

Making false medical statements (whether you know they're false or not) is dangerous and you can whinge all you want but we're not going to stop correcting you.

I'm blocking you so it's not going to be a problem is it? 1,2,3.....

What's your motivation on this forum?

Makes the day pass quicker when work isn't busy enough.

What's yours?

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 15:42 ----------

Feeling sad can be depression.

Can be, if it's persistent and various other things. Isn't though, by definition, which is what you claimed earlier.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 15:43 ----------

How do you know?

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 11:05 ----------

We've concluded the definition of depression is chemical imbalances in the brain & faulty neurotransmitters.

Ask yourself what is happening in the brain when you feel sad for a period.

That's not a definition, it's a description of what is happening in the brain.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 15:43 ----------

Ask Cyclone. I really don't care anymore.

That's why you can't leave it alone, because you don't care.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 15:45 ----------

Nobody belittled you. Not agreeing with your inaccurate description is not belittling.

If your skin is that thin you should probably avoid joining discussion forums.

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 15:45 ----------

I'm blocking you so it's not going to be a problem is it? 1,2,3.....

So adult.

Block someone because you can't actually counter what they've said.

Are you blocking me yet?