Deal over Turkey joining the EU?

Boris Johnson is going to 'help' Turkey join the EU.

Anybody still in doubt what they voted for with Brexit should read how Boris sees the world.

I guess we now know why the Brexiters where so certain Turkey would be joining the EU. ;)

It looks like Boris is angling for a free trade deal with Turkey. I wonder if it will involve free movement of people?

It looks like Boris is angling for a free trade deal with Turkey. I wonder if it will involve free movement of people?

Can you imagine it?

Everytime we negotiate a free trade deal we end up taking 'free movement of people' as well??

Brexiters would loose their mind :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think a memory-refreshing link is in order. For the avoidance of doubt.

Then we can look at Boris' historical opportunism about the EU/Turkey issue, for added context.

Helping Turkey with its EU membership? If only that was all there is to it: according to Boris, the UK is also going to help Erdolf hunt down his opposition.

Ashamed yet? You should be.

I await May's reaction with baited breath. It should telegraph a lot.

I think a memory-refreshing link is in order. For the avoidance of doubt.

Then we can look at Boris' historical opportunism about the EU/Turkey issue, for added context.

Helping Turkey with its EU membership? If only that was all there is to it: according to Boris, the UK is also going to help Erdolf hunt down his opposition.

Ashamed yet? You should be.

I await May's reaction with baited breath. It should telegraph a lot.

Funny how non of the pronounced Brexiteers find it necessary to react, isn't it? Reality dawning?

There's no need for them to react really is there. They are all probably sat back just getting on with thing instead of linking negative stories ( you know, like Jackanory ) and having a good old whinge about something that may or may not happen.

Try being positive instead of coming across as Alf Garnetts. We are where we are. Have a positive outlook because for every report of a negative nature there are more and more reports of a positive nature it's just that they feel they don't need to rub your noses in it.

Be good to yourselves, and in the words of Dr Spock " live long and prosper".

Peace out.

There's no need for them to react really is there. They are all probably sat back just getting on with thing instead of linking negative stories ( you know, like Jackanory ) and having a good old whinge about something that may or may not happen.

Try being positive instead of coming across as Alf Garnetts. We are where we are. Have a positive outlook because for every report of a negative nature there are more and more reports of a positive nature it's just that they feel they don't need to rub your noses in it.

Be good to yourselves, and in the words of Dr Spock " live long and prosper".

Peace out.

This is hilarious. Think youll find certain posters are the first to link negative stories from whatever websites theu can find be it Breitbart, Russia Todat, Daily Express some youtuber from their bedroom etc be it about the EU or muslims.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 16:51 ----------

Anyway it was pointed out at the time just how unlikely Turkey joining was and even less likely now considering Erdogans response to the coup. Interesting/ depressing to see the scaremongering on the thread.