Deal over Turkey joining the EU?

Clearly, as you can't trust the national government, you should vote for Remain.

There is nothing duplicitous in TomJames arguments, honest. It is perfectly alright to vote leave on grounds of democracy whilst hating the establishment.

hows that work if you don't trust the other lot thou tzi:huh:

Surely people are beginning to realise how two faced Cameron is? He will simply say anything to anybody to get his own way, the truth is irrelevant to him. He can't be trusted.

Yes, from the stay camp.

They talk to old people and houses prices will crash.

They talk to young people and houses will be more expensive.

They talk to businesses and wages will rise.

They talk to employees and wages will fall.

UK doesn't have the clout to strike good deals.

The world economy will crash if the UK leaves the EU.

Then to top it off WW3 making all the other problems irrelevant.

hows that work if you don't trust the other lot thou tzi:huh:

Whatyou are saying is, I don't trust anyone, I am going to vote against regardless - excellent way of assuring you never get what you want.

Yes, from the stay camp.

They talk to old people and houses prices will crash.

They talk to young people and houses will be more expensive.

They talk to businesses and wages will rise.

They talk to employees and wages will fall.

UK doesn't have the clout to strike good deals.

The world economy will crash if the UK leaves the EU.

Then to top it off WW3 making all the other problems irrelevant.

What, and the leave camp are not lying through their teeth, aren't they? Except for the bit where leaving the single market, and thus free movement of people, seemingly aren't connected, or the bit where they claimthe EU costs 350 million a week?

Both sides are pants, people need to find their own facts.

What, and the leave camp are not lying through their teeth, aren't they? Except for the bit where leaving the single market, and thus free movement of people, seemingly aren't connected, or the bit where they claimthe EU costs 350 million a week?

Both sides are pants, people need to find their own facts.

We agree on something else.

The in camp are a little more pants than the out though.

Whatyou are saying is, I don't trust anyone, I am going to vote against regardless - excellent way of assuring you never get what you want.QUOTE]

no what I was doing was asking you a question something you appear to have sidestepped:roll:

Whatyou are saying is, I don't trust anyone, I am going to vote against regardless - excellent way of assuring you never get what you want.

no what I was doing was asking you a question something you appear to have sidestepped:roll:

How is answering your question sidestepping it? You don't trust the government, you don't trust the EU, you are a Brexit campaigner on this forum regardless, strikes me as odd and an excellent way of assuring you never get what you want.

On topic - Turkey has a list of criteria to meet before being allowed visa-free travel, despite some people here claiming it is a done deal, the EU has just announced that Turkey still has a hell of a way to go to meet those criteria. When I have access to a proper computer I'll find the list.

Quite funny really.

The Brexiters on here see Cameron as some kind of untrustworthy demonic presence now. Last year he was the best thing ever, guiding their beloved Tories to victory.

Last year they were happy to terrorised into voting Tory, responding to every dog whistle peep. Now they are indignant at having the same robust tactics used against them.

Turkey will not be joining the EU. Not a hope.

Quite funny really.

The Brexiters on here see Cameron as some kind of untrustworthy demonic presence now. Last year he was the best thing ever, guiding their beloved Tories to victory.

Last year they were happy to terrorised into voting Tory, responding to every dog whistle peep. Now they are indignant at having the same robust tactics used against them.

Turkey will not be joining the EU. Not a hope.

How do you know brexiters are Tories?

No they can't, they get the right to visa free travel, not to visa free work. Sorry to burst your bubble Zamo.

And we will no longer have to pay our £15 (in cash) to the Turks when we go on holiday there!

I agree. Anyone who makes a statement regarding international politics 6 years ago should flipping well stick to it!

And how has he lied?

---------- Post added 23-05-2016 at 19:37 ----------

I've got the squirts. Who should I vote for?

Take some immodium and have a rest

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 08:34 ----------

Clearly, as you can't trust the national government, you should vote for Remain.

There is nothing duplicitous in TomJames arguments, honest. It is perfectly alright to vote leave on grounds of democracy whilst hating the establishment.

We can vote any domestic government out in 4 or 5 years. That's the difference.