Has our achievements stumped our evolution?

I don't personally need to back it up and self assured and not insecure. I think I'll let you all just get on with going round in circles. Your all like a dogs trying to chase your own tail.

This is not about your personal psychological well-being, but about conducting yourself in a civilised fashion.

If you don't care about such things, fine. We'll all remember for future reference.

This is not about your personal psychological well-being, but about conducting yourself in a civilised fashion.

If you don't care about such things, fine. We'll all remember for future reference.

Psychological well-being is evolution. Because the mind effect the biochemistry.

Civilised fashion... going to start and call you the man in the mirror! :hihi:

I'll bid you farewell... for today at least. :D

Psychological well-being is evolution. Because the mind effect the biochemistry.

Civilised fashion... going to start and call you the man in the mirror! :hihi:

I'll bid you farewell... for today at least. :D

That's the third time you've said that. Either leave or don't.

Where does a thought come from?

The universe runs on a vast web of cause and effect. A thought occurs to me because it is triggered to do so by either external or internal stimulus or some combination thereof. The pathways that allowed that thought to form and be processed in the way that it was are a result of previous stimulus fro the environment, other people anything I can sense, combined with the genetics and conditions that went into forming my brain.

Thoughts are not mysterious. At least not to me.

The universe runs on a vast web of cause and effect. A thought occurs to me because it is triggered to do so by either external or internal stimulus or some combination thereof. The pathways that allowed that thought to form and be processed in the way that it was are a result of previous stimulus fro the environment, other people anything I can sense, combined with the genetics and conditions that went into forming my brain.

Thoughts are not mysterious. At least not to me.

In other words an anchor. And how's it possible because a thought must come from somewhere... such as dreams or unconscious thoughts. What if we had memory challenges... but can still think... where do those thoughts come from?

Thoughts can be mysterious, especially unconscious thoughts.