• dead heat
    • LEAVE more than 50%, but less than 51%
    • LEAVE 51%+-52
    • LEAVE 53-54
    • LEAVE 55-56
    • LEAVE 57-58
    • LEAVE 59-60
    • LEAVE 60% +

As a matter of interest has anybody voted on this poll to indicate that they expect a result contrary to how they will vote in the referendum?

Me. I wrote a thread about this with no responses.

I think the vote will be above 60% remain. I'm voting out.

Even if the vote is out, I think we will remain in the EU. They'll find a way of doing it.

Didn't Ireland vote out?

No. They didn't.

I'd invite you to open a new browser tab, fire up Google and then research the claim to arrive at your conclusions (without input from me or anyone else, therefore reasonably objectively), if I knew there was any chance that you would do so.

Alas....

I'd never looked at the odds until that link. I'm surprised. I'd have expected it to be much closer than those odds would suggest.

I expect a vote for stay in, but not by much. However, I think those wanting exit are more likely to vote, whereas more of the stayers might not be as energised, and may not even bother turning out if the weather is bad. ie more of a passive "better the devil you know and a fear of change" than an active "I believe in the European project"

Even if the vote is out, I think we will remain in the EU. They'll find a way of doing it.

Didn't Ireland vote out?

For the most part I think not much will change, I agree with that. Still, it's worth a try to see if we can have some kind of influence over our own country.

I personally think this referendum will go the same way as the Scottish one, more in favour of staying that people predict.

So you're agreeing that the Scottish people were lied to in order to get the 'stay with the union' vote?

As we're being lied to now?

So you're agreeing that the Scottish people were lied to in order to get the 'stay with the union' vote?

As we're being lied to now?

I said nothing of the sort. I predicted the result, that's all. You're seeing something that is not there my friend.