• LEAVE more than 50%, but less than 51%
    • LEAVE 51%+-52
    • LEAVE 53-54
    • LEAVE 55-56
    • LEAVE 57-58
    • LEAVE 59-60
    • LEAVE 60% +

The vote date coincides with the Euro 2016

So I think a vast swathe of the electorate won't leave the pub because of the footy match

Postal vote to have a big impact

Plus the less educated brit will believe what the government tells them and vote in

So I predict we will vote in

And then within a week the crisis in Calais and other problems will suddenly surface again in the media

max Hastings writing in the daily mail is voting to stay in but thinks we will have another referendum within a decade and then we will vote out. He argues to stay in for reform but it would appear he is not that confident of getting any.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 16:28 ----------

If the margin to stay is 55 to 60 per cent there us a massive voter base there that could be swayed to vote for a party that offers another pledge for a referendum. After all the cons only got 13 million votes to form this govt.

I still think we may vote out. I have asked dozens and dozens how they will vote friends, workmates,people in the gym and I have only found one out who is my daft lad.The reason he gives is his girlfriend wants to go and study flower arranging in Sweden ffs.

The other outers are on this forum.

There a post from ommando on the other thread on page 153ish which goes on about how big each group is rather than opinion polls. Was an alternate view on it.

The vote date coincides with the Euro 2016

So I think a vast swathe of the electorate won't leave the pub because of the footy match

Referendum day just happens to be a rest day. Hopefully all the UK teams will not be back home by then. :)

According to the betting odds, there is more chance the UK will exit the EU, than England have of winning Euro 2016.

Referendum day just happens to be a rest day. Hopefully all the UK teams will not be back home by then. :)

Are you worried footy fans willing to travel abroad to see their teams are more likely to vote remain? ;)

According to the betting odds, there is more chance the UK will exit the EU, than England have of winning Euro 2016.

There's more chance of Nigel Farage becoming a EU Commissioner for Immigration and Abstinence than there is of England winning Euro 2016.