Expats - What do you miss about Sheffield?

:hihi:

Miss trips into Derbyshire, the peaks etc. it's flat as a pancake here. Miss Bramall Lane although don't know whether I could afford to attend now. I miss the old "rag and tag" and walking down the Moor. There used to be a pub just off there that sold liver sandwiches, delicious. Can't remember the pub's name now.

:hihi: Miss Bramall Lane :love: she past on years ago:D

• 2 weeks later...
Family

Sheff Utd home or away

Pubs

Having a pint or 10 with Kirky ( that was fun :hihi: )

Be back over soon enuff m8

Regards CB

UTB

Never mind canadablade if Warnock fails to gain promotion this year there will probably be mass emigration of disgruntled blades so you might end up with some more mates.

I love It when a plan falls apart.

I miss Hilsbrough. The shops. The freindly people. The fish and chip shop. The out dated cafe. The city centre, more shops, bars, more freindly people. Fargate, The moor, more freindly people.......The list is endless. I´ll be over for my hols in Easter. Can´t wait!

I have'nt had Hash (not the waccky baccy) since my Nan died back in 1985. i was trying to explain what it was to my daughter but when I described it she just said "Oh then its a stew" - I could'nt think of anything that was different - can anyone help?

yes its stew with potatoes cut in all shpes and part boiled then finished in the stew

• 4 weeks later...
LOL - Dripping. That stuff's probably illegal nowadays. Pure fat. Yummeh! I was always disturbed by the brown stuff that accumulated under the white layer on the top.

Hiya

the brown stuff jelly like goob was yumtastic

probably congealed blood or summat

• 4 weeks later...

Archived