Does anyone know someone called Cassandra Mitchell?

I live on shiregreen my kids are 12 and 10 and they don't know the kids.I thought they might go to beck school shiregreen. my youngest is there and eldest is at firth parkI will ask my friends their kids go to hartley brook school shiregreen.Just bumping up your thread someone must know them.

and could you pls remove the top two posts that are the same pls. sorry i ask a lot but think i would get better responce if changes was made as this topic is really important to me thanx

take that as a no then?????????

You need to state your request to the Mods via "report" button, or seek help via the Helpdesk. Do not assume that Mods read every thread and every post. :thumbsup:

cheers guys...i went to the penguin pub about 4months ago. spoke to the owner and she said that she would ask around but never got back to me.

Tr7y getting back in touch with the Manager @ the pub; they're prob extremely busy and oculd easily forget something like this which however i,portant it may7 be to you in the scheme of things is unlikely to be that importaNT TO Them.

Just as a footnote to this, I'd also like to add tyhat it's also well worth going over old ground again just incase3 something turns up or you've missed something. You need to think laterally because thye fact is that you're looking in the wrong places, evidenced by the fact that youj've not found what, ie who you're looking for. Suggest you widen your hortizonz.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived