Would you like your claim to fame be: There's my fat gut!

As someone who is trying to shift a couple of stone, sir I salute you.

Thank you for that. Thats nice of you to say.

And mate, good luck.

Something that helped me was weekly goals. Lose x amount of weight or run a bit further or last a bit longer on the weights. Weekly goals dont apply too much pressure as they are smaller steps than say an overall goal to lose x stone of weight.

I wish you the very best of luck :)

I will never forget the publican who went on embarrassing bodies complaining of a severe Anal infection, after a very quick examination he was informed that if he had wiped correctly in the first place the issue would never had arisen in the first place, there was no infection he was just dirty, i never laughed so much in my life. Could you imagine the reception he got back behind the bar, that's if he had any customers left

Have to hope he didn't serve food.

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 12:14 ----------

Thank you for that. Thats nice of you to say.

And mate, good luck.

Something that helped me was weekly goals. Lose x amount of weight or run a bit further or last a bit longer on the weights. Weekly goals dont apply too much pressure as they are smaller steps than say an overall goal to lose x stone of weight.

I wish you the very best of luck :)

Well done Mr Miyagi - a real achievement. You deserve a long and healthy life.

I've noticed, particularly on the BBC, where when 'say' doing a feature on fat or obese people they show a clip of someone waddling down the road with either a fat bum, or a big belly, but obviously not their faces. Just a close up picture of the offending body part.

I know this is a bit lighthearted (on the face of it), but I'm not sure I'd admit to being 'that' person, and would be mortified if someone recognised me from one of these clips.

I suppose it's the same with that OCD cleaning program..Would you want your home to be the cesspit that is featured? Have these people no shame?

Incidentally, I don't have a fat bum! :)

Every time you switch on and go to these voyeuristic point finger at, fly on the wall programmes you're actually supporting the perceived claim to fame...without you they are not famous.

Its good to watch fat people and point..it makes us feel good simply because we have equally such problems with ourselves. House of mirrors comes to mind.