The one and only Tony Christie!

Just want give this bloke a big shout out! Went to see the " brothers" last night who put on a fantastic shown , The working class hero's put on their usual great sing along show, What I wasn't looking forward to ( as a ex long haired 80,90s "rocker") was Tony Christie

The man and his band were fantastic! Thoroughly entertaining, real pros, his backing band, though small in numbers, big band sound,

Not to many shocks in this life nowadays, but this was one of them, still .cant believe I enjoyed so much! Don't tell me mates

Tony Christie , a humble man true gem no matter who you are go and see if you get the chance I guarantee you won't be disappointed,

Don't understand what he's getting at ? Never been the sharpest tool in the box! Maybe he one of those that uses one big word when four little ones we will do?!

As for Tony Christie have no idea sorry , was not a fan in slightest! . Have a feeling that me nan may have been a fan!

Just he did a great show, guess there's not to many people left in music like him, I don't know whether he was one one the "greats" but on last night's performance clearly should have been and somehow missed the boat, sorry if he was and didn't(you just don't hear that much about him), like I said , I was not expecting to enjoy ,was totally bowled over great!

Now where do I buy a tour t shirt, ! Hope you get to see and enjoy cheers!

As someone who edging getting on a bit (56) Tony Christie would appeal to us lot but I really think he never got the credit he deserves.

I saw him many many years ago and he was terrific but he missed out of the Tom Jones, Englebert Humperdinck status and I don't know why.

Its probable that the audience in HPB gig were young (correct me if i'm wrong) and many would not appreciate the singing quality of Tony or even know who he is but he didn't disapoint 40 years ago and glad to hear he did not last night.

Magna Rotherham, supporting The everly pregnant brothers, To answer previous post was a mixed age crowd, Surprisingly the younger end seemed to enjoy as well! Was a great night, Two very different acts that somehow "worked"

Hats off to all.