The Worst Smell.

On my first lads holiday to Ibiza when I was 17, after 4 solid days boozing I was taking a steamer.. It was so foul that I was wafting both the door and window, but it was too much to bare and I threw up all over the top of my charcoal coloured Brad Pitt.

That was pretty damn nasty.

thats too much info

Erm, Mathom, I think you win! I'm straining not to retch just thinking about that...

Possibly even worse is the smell that this man had who got on the bus once. It was kind of like dirty, unwashed backsides mixed with meat pies, wee and cig ends. I wondered why everyone was clustered down the back of the bus when I got on and it was mere seconds until I joined them all.

Oh, and the smell that gathers in the lift lobbies at work when they take out all the full sanitary bins every week or so. Stale blood. :gag: x 20

Not a smell, but the most discusting thing to happen to me to date....

In the steam room at fitness 1st (abbeydale) I put my hands undernesth the seating ledge and pulled them out - they were covered in body fat - (like flem) and pubic hairs.

EEERRRRhhhhhgggggg

While at university my friend and I left an experiment running at his house. A half pint of milk with tuna and crab (flavoured) sticks it it. Every holiday we would dig it out from behind the cuboard to see how bad it smelt. Holiday times were great fun - chasing each other around wafting the rancid air at each other. It was nearly 3 years until his mum found it and threw it out.

By then it was.....rather unpleasant.

The cats' litter tray, when one of them had a poorly stomach (in the microsecond before I disposed of the litter and scoured the tray with copious amounts of bleach, that is).

2-mercaptoethanol. The stinkiest thing in the lab.

Archived