The Worst Smell.

Possibly even worse is the smell that this man had who got on the bus once. It was kind of like dirty, unwashed backsides mixed with meat pies, wee and cig ends. I wondered why everyone was clustered down the back of the bus when I got on and it was mere seconds until I joined them all.

Don't tell Sazk23 but he's back and will be sitting next to her on the 81 tonight.:hihi: :hihi:

The worst smell i have had to encounter is DEAD BODIES, we found that an neighbour had died and it was the hottest fortnight in july , he was never missed as he was a recluse. the stench and the flies was horrendous, even the police which we sent for came out retchin' and being sick. took a month to get the taste out from the back of our throats.

juliediane

Don't tell Sazk23 but he's back and will be sitting next to her on the 81 tonight.:hihi: :hihi:

Good job im at home now :hihi:

but yeah, nothing worse than a bad smellin person sittin next to you! especially when ur hungover:gag:

Oooh, there's loads

That burning smell you get when having root canal work done

:gag:

That's cos your dentist isn't using the drill water spray to cool the tooth (easier to see when no water).

Worst smell in Casa Nufsaid - farts when a certain someone is on the cabbage soup slimming diet.

When I was younger there was a foul smell in our kitchen, we couldn't find where it was coming from and it got worse and worse. In the end my mum had the units out in the kitchen and the smell was coming from a dead frog that had sneaked in the house and got stuck in the fridge motor, poor thing, it was cooking it in there.:gag:

Also most fish, and the smell of sick makes me sick and strangley reminds me of school.

poo (fresh)that is infected with the clostridim difficle bug-:gag:

old,sweaty bellybutton fluff

in fact,yep,the worst smells definately come from people.....

i remember having to wash(head to foot)an extremely obese self neglected chap who hadnt bathed/washed for 2 years(generous estimate)

the gunk inbetween his toes and underneath the nails(which were long and curly) smellt like nothing on earth.....

wait-wasnt maybe as gross as the smeg on his penis.....:o :o :D

sorry,but you did ask :hihi:

poo (fresh)that is infected with the clostridim difficle bug-:gag:

old,sweaty bellybutton fluff

in fact,yep,the worst smells definately come from people.....

i remember having to wash(head to foot)an extremely obese self neglected chap who hadnt bathed/washed for 2 years(generous estimate)

the gunk inbetween his toes and underneath the nails(which were long and curly) smellt like nothing on earth.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And yet strangely - posh people like to to display smeg on their kitchen appliances :loopy:

:hihi:

My owd mam could always conjour up a stink to remember.

Chip pan. Reboiled lard (many times over). And the miasmic waft of Park Drives :gag: :gag: :gag:

Archived