Going Forward For The Owls..

top4718

Nuhiu Is just not good enough , I know some like him but he never really looks like scoring . Hooper will score goals if get the right balls too him however if off form , Owls really do need Back up Forward

i'm sure carlos doesn't see him as a goal scoring striker either but his hold up play etc does create room for others to do the scoring. i agree if we can get better we should as i'd rather have a striker that scores.

I can see Westwood staying at S6 he's someone Cc won'tl et go without a fight but we all know if mega bucks come in for a player it's hard to say no..

Wheater was brilliant for us homegrown was very peed off we sold him.

Saw seen alot of owls games on sky and to be fair you ha. ve a good group who have come together well.

Only concern l have is to much changing isn't good for any club .

But l think you will come back stronger and sure to be one of the faves to come up.

Villa are nothing think 6 points is acheiveable

As for geordies well they will be a good bet to be struggle as l can see alot leaving.

i don't think we'd sell westwood either, only reason we might is if he gets his head turned by a top half prem team and asks to leave, the chairman has said he won't sell so i'd think he'll be here next season then maybe he might be sold if we don't go up.

i don't think we'd sell westwood either, only reason we might is if he gets his head turned by a top half prem team and asks to leave, the chairman has said he won't sell so i'd think he'll be here next season then maybe he might be sold if we don't go up.

The spirit in the camp is excellent and I would be surprised if anybody but the fringe players leave the club.