Going Forward For The Owls..

top4718

Hmmm we're on the going forward for the owls thread! Heard it by quite a few in the know people.

Any truth in it??

None what-so-ever....

Your "in the know people" are the opposite in this instance

---------- Post added 31-05-2016 at 21:37 ----------

Oh I noticed that

I also noticed it was you who decided to bring the blades in to it.

Good job you're not obsessed

Grow up....rather than trying start a pointless argument...maybe try contributing to the thread...or start one about the team you support.

Hmmm we're on the going forward for the owls thread! Heard it by quite a few in the know people.

Any truth in it??

Tell you what, you could have a few quid on if your 'In the know' mates are as good as you say, alternatively you could stop talking rubbish and avoid de-railing a thread.

I will leave that one up to you Sir!

You appear to have forgot about the post he was replying to.

Read it back

---------- Post added 31-05-2016 at 22:17 ----------

Oooh you are a sensitive soul....Which was my baiting post..?

I fear this is just gonna go round in circles

Bye

I would say that the championship will be a stronger division next season and newcastle will be up there, villa will be the one for me who struggle but teally think we need to stengthen up for any chance of a shot at promotion !

Hiya talc,

Yes it will be harder next season as you say, Villa, Newcastle and Norwich you lot, Brighton (sold 23kSTs). It said on BBC site this morning that Roberto De Matteo is going to take over, that will make Villa a different team to start with no one knows yet.

I personally think Newcastle will be strong like last time they were down.

"Game changing investment in 2013 at Sheffield United...Prince Abdullah will invest in the Club to get it back to the Premier League"

Fast Forward to 2016 & United face their sixth year in the third tier of English Football

...Yada Yada Yada...More Fool those who believe the hype

Up the Owls...

---------- Post added 31-05-2016 at 21:05 ----------

Came within 90 minutes of it this season...who's to say it wont happen next season...

At least he,s prepared to put his money where his mouth is...and give it a good go...

Of course it could happen next season - it might be a make or break season possibly, having gone so close, if they don't manage it next time? The Chairman has come in at the perfect time, lit a fire under the club and got the whole place buzzing last season, and it almost paid off... if they don't go up next season, who's to say if that initial burst of energy may wane a little.

If they do go up, then of course he would invest even more... but there are three clubs coming down with great fanbases, regular premier league clubs and will have the parachute payments. It looks on paper a lot harder to go up next season...but you are starting from a stronger base.