Channel breached

It now seems whats been happening between Libya and Italy is now starting to happen in the channel,it was only a matter of time and will get worse,its been on the news this morning that French fishermen are bringing them over for 1000€ each,how do we stop it?

Well 'the' incident that has been all over the news was 2 British guys bringing a group of Albanians.

Saw that,I'd have bet my savings the 2 guys were ex immigrants with British citizenship but how wrong was I.

I don't see it becoming a big thing. There isn't the corruption and criminal infrastrusture in France to supply all the boats and lifejackets and every boat which approaches Britain is monitored.

Remember how difficult it was for us when we did the same to France in 1944?

I don't see it becoming a big thing. There isn't the corruption and criminal infrastrusture in France to supply all the boats and lifejackets and every boat which approaches Britain is monitored.

Remember how difficult it was for us when we did the same to France in 1944?

We had a navy then though. I dont know if its true, but I read there is only 2 ships patrolling our sea borders.