Woman says she was thrown out of barber shop for being female

Not all women!

I don't agree that everything has to be equal all the time!

Feminism has lost its root core and purpose and is branded around by modern day 'feminist' who are a joke!

But please don't in anyway confuse my opinion with being a Misogynist! I happen to adore women and men alike..

I'm non prejudice too. I dislike both men & women equally just the same.

The current feminist generation is too busy trying to prove that women can do everything a man can, to the result that women are losing their uniqueness. Women weren't created to do everything a man can do, they are here to do everything a man can't.

Not at all - I'd much rather have women like Anna Kominski with her short back and sides than trying to fit in with some silly ideal of the 'perfect woman'. Saying that women are 'here to do everything that a man can't' is denying a women their uniqueness.

Not at all - I'd much rather have women like Anna Kominski with her short back and sides than trying to fit in with some silly ideal of the 'perfect woman'. Saying that women are 'here to do everything that a man can't' is denying a women their uniqueness.

Who said perfect woman? Not me. You are imposing your view on women there.

Because businesses can't legally discriminate based on gender, which is quite clearly what they were doing...

Hold on a minute. What if the barber can't do women's hair cuts which are are completely different kettle of fish generally to mens hair cuts.

I think the most important bit of that equality law article is this one:

"...the hairdresser cannot refuse to do this unless the hairdresser reasonably believes it would be impracticable. "

So I guess it's up to him to provide reasons for why he thought so.

But that would be the law legitimising discrimination and bigotry.

Yes, that's what he's advocating.

---------- Post added 02-06-2016 at 11:10 ----------

I can dislike people just by seeing them (or in fact engaging on internet forum whether i've met them or not.)

You can dislike people just by seeing them? That's pretty special.

Engaging them on a forum gives you ample reason to dislike them as you've spent time communicating.

I'll ask again. Why did you feel the need to belittle her appearance?

There was no 'feeling' about it, i just said it, she looks IMO like a dude with a dudes haircut..

I'll ask you again, how did you draw up the conclusion that i am a Misogynist just from a comment i made about one womans appearance? Or did you just throw the word in without actually knowing what it really means?? Typical SF standard..