Woman says she was thrown out of barber shop for being female

No need to criticise or comment though I guess.

Image is a common problem for women, mostly fed by the media, but when other women see fit to criticise that can't help (not that she's reading this thread of course).

---------- Post added 02-06-2016 at 11:31 ----------

Dislike is a lot more than an initial first impression.

Is it?

You either like them or don't.

No. Did I say that?

No, but it was sort of implied, hence why I asked for clarification.

So why do you think equality is a bad thing then?

Nobody has said that men or women must be identical, which was what you seemed to be worried about.

True, but we are all guilty of it, some more than others. At some point you will have also made a comment about someones appearance or judged someone just from taking a glance at them.. It's human nature.

Doesn't mean you are a bad person!

Of course those with the halo's hanging over their heads will say otherwise.

I think we all judged her when we saw that photo.

---------- Post added 02-06-2016 at 10:58 ----------

No, but it was sort of implied, hence why I asked for clarification.

So why do you think equality is a bad thing then?

Nobody has said that men or women must be identical, which was what you seemed to be worried about.

I didn't say that. Happy to provide clarification. :hihi:

I see nothing wrong in what was said. I see that the person saying it indicates you are wrong, and being that most people are honest, and the poster has given no indication otherwise I'll take her assertion on face value.

Interesting.

I always figured that after looking at a woman's face and stating she 'does look like a bloke' wouldn't be seen by many as anything other than a criticism of their appearance.

Interesting.

I always figured that after looking at a woman's face and stating she 'does look like a bloke' wouldn't be seen by many as anything other than a criticism of their appearance.

Perhaps your circle of female acquaintance is different to mine but I know three who's main aim is to provoke exactly that reaction.

Interesting.

Yes, as in this from a few posts ago:

We dont, its the militant femanist that thinks this, not the successful women.

See here: http://myfirstclasslife.com/10-wealthiest-women-around-world/?singlepage=1

Not a single dungaree wearing, buzzcut sporting, man impersonator amongst them.

Interesting.

Women are always criticizing other women's appearances. A lot of women plain hate other women.