Peter Price (Comments)

Personally i am offended by this. This guy is a senior councillor and is calling half the city pigs. I agree with the Sheffield United Supporters Club who have asked him to resign and apologise.

Why should he resign- it was ment in jest and he has apologised!!!

People take things FAR too seriously sometimes.

is calling half the city pigs.

I very much doubt that.

And I wld be surprised if you've not said something similar in the past about Wednesday fans....

Lighten up mate, it's friday, and we've got a bank holiday on Monday.

:thumbsup:

The thing is he is supposed to represent all of Sheffield & keep his private thought's to himself.Ok he made a mistake pressing the Icon on his Pc but that is no excuse,insulting the Red part of Sheffield.He should be well chuffed when you think how much extra revenue United being in the Prem League will bring to the city.

I very much doubt that.

And I wld be surprised if you've not said something similar in the past about Wednesday fans....

Lighten up mate, it's friday, and we've got a bank holiday on Monday.

:thumbsup:

Thats very true :thumbsup:

Still, i hope Cllr Price represents a 'blue' ward if he has any plans for staying a councillor. Isnt it the local elections next week!

Personally i am offended by this. This guy is a senior councillor and is calling half the city pigs. I agree with the Sheffield United Supporters Club who have asked him to resign and apologise.

He not calling half the city "pigs", he's calling Sheffield United fans pigs, a name which gets exchanged between Wednesday and United fans as standard. Cant believe its even made the news, then again its quite a coup for local news I suppose.

Archived