Peter Price (Comments)

?

Politicians are condemned too often for being too out of touch and too serious, but when councillors like Price show their more human (or pig) side, they still get condemned.

QUOTE]

Very good point - at least you know he's human, not a cardboard cut-out like Tony "Toon" Blair !!!

It's not the Pig remark that bothered me ,it was being called an Animal that was out of order & a childish remark.

oh come on tosh you post some bloody good stuff on here dont let 1 silly comment get to you at the end of the day it was a private joke what went wrong

live and let live:)

Thank's Panda79.Like I said I don't mind the banter ,we all have a laugh at each other calling ourselves pigs & such,but I have never seen anyone on the Forum call someone an Animal,I resent being called an Animal,I am a Sheffield United Supporter & I have never called any other club's fans Animal's.My sister is an Owl,so is my Nephew & I have a laugh when they come to my house in there shirt's & I make the remark about Bacon,but that's a laugh.But maybe I am being to over protective of my club & fellow supporters,but I am sure if the remark had come from a United MP or Councillor there would be the same reaction & I am not the only one complaining about the wording of the email,he should have shown a bit more common sense.I bet he now wishes he hadn't done it.But It's now yesterday's chip paper,so as a footy fan I am personally drawing a line underneath it for myself & I think the bloke has had his fare share of critisism over this so let's forget it.After all my wife say's I am a Animal (Rottweiler) LOL.

Thank's Panda79.Like I said I don't mind the banter ,we all have a laugh at each other calling ourselves pigs & such,but I have never seen anyone on the Forum call someone an Animal,I resent being called an Animal,I am a Sheffield United Supporter & I have never called any other club's fans Animal's.My sister is an Owl,so is my Nephew & I have a laugh when they come to my house in there shirt's & I make the remark about Bacon,but that's a laugh.But maybe I am being to over protective of my club & fellow supporters,but I am sure if the remark had come from a United MP or Councillor there would be the same reaction & I am not the only one complaining about the wording of the email,he should have shown a bit more common sense.I bet he now wishes he hadn't done it.But It's now yesterday's chip paper,so as a footy fan I am personally drawing a line underneath it for myself & I think the bloke has had his fare share of critisism over this so let's forget it.After all my wife say's I am a Animal (Rottweiler) LOL.

He has finally said sorry and he admits he should never have said it and it was in poor taste. He wrote a letter to the star 1/5/06 and admitted he had got it wrong.

He deserves everything he gets

Archived