Sette Colli restaurant, Hillsborough - any good?

Has anyone been to the Sette Colli (not sure about spelling) restaurant in Hillsborough? It's next to the Jet garage near the Blue Ball.

I've heard it's meant to be good, but the fact it's next to a petrol station, up the road from the Blue Ball and it's name sounds like E-coli has put me off.

Any recommendations?

They had quite an interesting "feature" in the Sixer magazine a few months back. It obviously painted it in a very good light, but I remember thinking that I should go - just haven't got round to it yet I'm afraid.

It's really nice. The food is delicious and not madly expensive and the waitors are lovely. Most of them seem to be Portuguese although it's an Italian/Mexican hybrid restaurant.

Don't let the petrol station put you off. It's a great restaurant. They do a king prawn starter which is absolutely delicious. And the chicken main dishes are all great (Yes, I have tried them all!).

Hope you decide to go and hope you enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Have been once or twice - not particularly impressed. Fairly mediocre and pretty indifferent service. A petrol station is hardly a glamorous location either.

Would highly recommend La Vida Loca round the corner by the tram stop though. Excellent! :)

Archived