In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Nothing will change.

"Hey that thing which has been doing the same things for 59 years. I just noticed it. Maybe if I ask it nicely it will do something else for the next 59 years."

Pull the other one.

Sorry to break it to you but....

We are governed by imperial / malevolent forces much more powerful than you or I, whether we are IN or OUT of the EU.

It's hard for the layman to accept we are insignificant pawns at the mercy of political syndicates and dynasties, I understand that.

The US presidential elections are an air-tight example of what I just claimed. A choice between a Clinton or Trump? Democracy is an illusion.

Sorry to break it to you but....

We are governed by imperial / malevolent forces much more powerful than you or I, whether we are IN or OUT of the EU.

It's hard for the layman to accept we are insignificant pawns at the mercy of political syndicates and dynasties, I understand that.

The US presidential elections are an air-tight example of what I just claimed. A choice between a Clinton or Trump? Democracy is an illusion.

Yes it's all a conspiracy. Get your foil hats on.

Let's ignore the fact that Clinton and Trump were themselves elected to be candidates by the people and just assume that the Illuminati are behind it all shall we.

Yes it's all a conspiracy. Get your foil hats on.

Let's ignore the fact that Clinton and Trump were themselves elected to be candidates by the people and just assume that the Illuminati are behind it all shall we.

It's not a conspiracy. It's almost the opposite - an overt display of power and control.

Nothing we do on these forums is going to change existing power structures. Even new politicians realise the system is broken and they are powerless to fix it.

It's not a conspiracy. It's almost the opposite - an overt display of power and control.

Nothing we do on these forums is going to change existing power structures. Even new politicians realise the system is broken and they are powerless to fix it.

And you don't think the impotence of our elected leaders has anything to do with our EU membership. Odd.

Let's ignore the fact that Clinton and Trump were themselves elected to be candidates by the people

GEORGE BUSH - GEORGE BUSH JR

BILL CLINTON - HILARY CLINTON

TRUMP (billionaire)

MIT ROMNEY (multi millionaire)

you think that's democracy?....there's 300 million people in America.

---------- Post added 21-06-2016 at 12:37 ----------

And you don't think the impotence of our elected leaders has anything to do with our EU membership. Odd.

I don't think it matters if we are IN or OUT - have you been listening?

Nothing will change.

"Hey that thing which has been doing the same things for 59 years. I just noticed it. Maybe if I ask it nicely it will do something else for the next 59 years."

Pull the other one.

This is also true if we vote to leave. Not one politician from either of the main parties has promised categorically that their next election manifestos will contain policies which will deliver on the rhetoric of the "Leave" campaign.

I think one country has changed their mind about joining the EU and that is Switzerland. They have withdrawn their application to join the EU.

The application was made 24 years ago and the EU stopped considering it to be an ongoing application 20 years ago.

This is also true if we vote to leave. Not one politician from either of the main parties has promised categorically that their next election manifestos will contain policies which will deliver on the rhetoric of the "Leave" campaign.

Of course not. You wouldn't expect such a thing.

Those promises will soon appear if they think there are votes in them. That's how it works.