In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

If you say so and even if it doesn't it doesn't mean he can know that the universe had a beginning, which is something he claimed to know for certain, he was wrong then and he is wrong now.

Let's not go over this again. We'll have the mods on us. I apologies for bringing it up. If you want to renew the debate, I think the old thread is still there.

It's all there in black and white. You want everybody in the Uk to buy stuff from each other and not from outside.

You know when you post stuff on here everybody can read it right?

You can't point to a post of mine which says it is something I want, you have clearly misunderstood something I posted, point it out and I will try to explain it in a way that is easier for you to understand.

Nope. Not everything on google is right.

On the other hand the things I studied at university for 7 years are for more likely to be right than the stuff you pulled out of your hat on the grounds that the proven science doesn't sit right in your head.

Its more likely that you simply misunderstood something you learnt.

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 22:29 ----------

Let's not go over this again.

You brought in into this topic to distract attention away from the fact you can't counter the points I made, I didn't bring it up, we didn't agree and I am over it.

Edited by sutty27

Cameron was a tad more nervous. Fluffed a few words and kept supping water.

Neither swayed me. So voting in still.

Never let ITV do politics...

---------- Post added 07-06-2016 at 22:01 ----------

Yes, Farage got more stick and more ranting. He always handles it with good grace.

I gave it less than 5 minutes. Cameron came across as a third rate warm up for a really crap game show although the format the itv used didn't help.

I gave it less than 5 minutes. Cameron came across as a third rate warm up for a really crap game show although the format the itv used didn't help.

The Jack Dee thing straight after on BBC2 was worth a watch though.

The Jack Dee thing straight after on BBC2 was worth a watch though.

Very probably typical cynical, easy, obvious sniping at both sides from an advantageous position neutrality. I think I'll give it a miss.

While we're in the midst of hard campaigning for the EU in-out election coming up on the 23rd June. Has anyone been actually convinced from a previous standpoint either way?

If so, what made you switch? Was it something someone said? Was it just a feeling? Friends who persuaded you? Some celebrity endorsed voting one way or the other?

I'm not talking about the undecided voters, just anyone who 'has' actually changed their minds as a result of the campaigning.

There is nothing the " Remain " camp can say that would change my mind. Ive always wanted out of the EU permanently . I want nothing to do with it

I don't need to reply to it, since I already posted and linked these figures earlier this afternoon.

Voluntarily so, in reply to a poster asking for facts, see post #186.

I'll admit a preference for my (BBC and Wiki) links though, since they are factual, with historical data, and let you reach your own conclusions. Rather than froth- mouthingly think for you, like the rag unworthy of wiping my bum that is the Express :)

So you don't like the official figures,

"BRITAIN has coughed up an eye-watering 32 BILLION euros in net contributions to European Union coffers in the last five years, official figures show.

because you don't like the messenger, bet you get on great with the postman:hihi: