In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Thats ok then - if people can't think of anything else to do tough :huh:

Cant you even try and make a suggestion as to where alternative business further afield and outside the EU could be gained from ?

The best you can do is "your loss will be someone else's gain" - sweet sentiment

Passing on good business ideas would be a bit daft don't you think?

Back on topic

I voted out in 1973 and had the same intention this time around, now not so sure after seeing the buffoons who could be running our country if we left the EU. My intention now is to ask my children who are both in their forties how i should vote, after all its their future and the future of their children we`re talking about here.

What if your children have opposing views ...... what are you going to do then ?

Back on topic

I voted out in 1973 and had the same intention this time around, now not so sure after seeing the buffoons who could be running our country if we left the EU. My intention now is to ask my children who are both in their forties how i should vote, after all its their future and the future of their children we`re talking about here.

The buffoons that are running it now will still be running it until the next election, at that time you get a pick a different set of buffoons, picking a different set of buffoons every five years is surely better than being governed by the unelected buffoons that sit at the heart of the EU.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 15:04 ----------

Aren't you a security guard?

Nope........

The buffoons that are running it now will still be running it until the next election, at that time you get a pick a different set of buffoons, picking a different set of buffoons every five years is surely better than being governed by the unelected buffoons that sit at the heart of the EU.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 15:04 ----------

Nope........

My mistake I have confused you with another user. Carry on :)

But some companies (like L00bs) are a tad more complicated than selling DVDs and fudging the tax implications.

I did say I'm no expert, but is L00b's company 'that' complicated? It's probably not easy to do (the work he does)(I would have thought)...But hey...necessity is the mother of invention.

But some companies (like L00bs) are a tad more complicated than selling DVDs and fudging the tax implications.

To be fair the complexity of the business is irrelevant.

He just said he will lose 30% business immediately because of their current relationship with Europe. It will effect staff too.

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 14:21 ----------

Back on topic

Yes it's a shame we are being sold an altervative vision of the future by a buffoon.

To be fair the complexity of the business is irrelevant.

He just said he will lose 30% business immediately because of their current relationship with Europe. It will effect staff too.

For every UK company that is affected negatively after Brexit there will be several that will see a positive affect.

For every UK company that is affected negatively after Brexit there will be several that will see a positive affect.

I believe so. Although Glaxo smith Kline & hitachi came out today & announced 5000 job losses should we leave the EU.

Saying that The biggest threat to the economy is the current conservative government. Failed on debt, failed on deficit, failed on productivity.