In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

You mean the bailout fund that the EU can demand any amount from its member states?

Where do you think this money comes from?

Either way UK pays for future failures & bail outs.

Has greece actually found buyers for their bonds yet?
Have you read about the ESM, EFSF and EFSM yet, like I invited you to in #385?

'Cos so far it looks like not :|

Even though truman spelled it out for you in black and white.

Article 122 TFEU very clearly posits natural disaster or exceptional circumstance beyond an EU member state's control. Greece's financial crisis has at all times been under the control of its successive governments (it wasn't exceptional and beyond their control to prevent it), that's why it wasn't bailed under Article 122 TFEU.

Edited by L00b

The BBC isn't a creditable source.

And yet,in other threads you're quite happy to use red tops and youtube as references... :roll: The BBC is regarded throughout the world as a creditable (sic) source

Are you suggesting that these agreements aren't valid?

Edited by truman

In the last few days, I've been thinking of spoiling my vote (for various reasons that I've already written)

However, in the whole campaign, the two worst possible arguments I've heard from the IN voters, are 1. that they are voting IN because GOVE/IDS/Farage are on the OUT side, and 2. The argument that OUT means Boris PM. The first is just bizarre and second is equally bizarre but also short-sighted - especially from lefties whose best chance of getting the Tories out is Boris being PM.

I thought this was such a bad way of voting. But then I watched QT last night.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / ***** he was on that programme.

Edited by *_ash_*
edited word out with *

In the last few days, I've been thinking of spoiling my vote (for various reasons that I've already written)

However, in the whole campaign, the two worst possible arguments I've heard from the IN voters, are 1. that they are voting IN because GOVE/IDS/Farage are on the OUT side, and 2. The argument that OUT means Boris PM. The first is just bizarre and second is equally bizarre but also short-sighted - especially from lefties whose best chance of getting the Tories out is Boris being PM.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / prick he was on that programme.

Depressing isn't it. That's democracy for you. The worst system of government apart from all the others.

Depressing isn't it. That's democracy for you. The worst system of government apart from all the others.

The whole thing is doing my head in now!

I was trying to keep away from anything to do with it, but I watch QT every week on Fridays with my breakfast. That was a shambles and I decided to post about it.

The whole thing is doing my head in now!

I was trying to keep away from anything to do with it, but I watch QT every week on Fridays with my breakfast. That was a shambles and I decided to post about it.

Just 2 weeks to go. Maybe sleep a lot until then.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / prick he was on that programme.

Unfortunately, these (so called) celebrities, who lets face it survive/thrive on support from the public, whichever way they choose to try to persuade the public, end up alienating themselves from up to half of their following.

(incidentally, just a friendly word. You might want to edit your post to remove 'that' word, or the post may disappear!) ;)

I'm starting to sway. As much as I dislike the EU, large trading blocks is where the world is going now. Even the United States is part of one. In the middle of NAFTA, the EU and whatever the Asian one is called, Britain on its own will get chewed up and spat out. We're good, but we're not that good!