In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

I'm starting to sway. As much as I dislike the EU, large trading blocks is where the world is going now. Even the United States is part of one. In the middle of NAFTA, the EU and whatever the Asian one is called, Britain on its own will get chewed up and spat out. We're good, but we're not that good!

We will still be part of the worlds largest trading block after leaving.

Have you read about the ESM, EFSF and EFSM yet, like I invited you to in #385?

'Cos so far it looks like not :|

Even though truman spelled it out for you in black and white.

Article 122 TFEU very clearly posits natural disaster or exceptional circumstance beyond an EU member state's control. Greece's financial crisis has at all times been under the control of its successive governments (it wasn't exceptional and beyond their control to prevent it), that's why it wasn't bailed under Article 122 TFEU.

So the Greek government alone was supposed to prevent a worldwide financial crash?

I'm starting to sway. As much as I dislike the EU, large trading blocks is where the world is going now. Even the United States is part of one. In the middle of NAFTA, the EU and whatever the Asian one is called, Britain on its own will get chewed up and spat out. We're good, but we're not that good!

Why do you think the US is negotiating a solo deal with the EU just as Canada and Mexico did rather than as NAFTA?

Why do you think the US is negotiating a solo deal with the EU just as Canada and Mexico did rather than as NAFTA?

I don't know the answer to that.

In the last few days, I've been thinking of spoiling my vote (for various reasons that I've already written)

However, in the whole campaign, the two worst possible arguments I've heard from the IN voters, are 1. that they are voting IN because GOVE/IDS/Farage are on the OUT side, and 2. The argument that OUT means Boris PM. The first is just bizarre and second is equally bizarre but also short-sighted - especially from lefties whose best chance of getting the Tories out is Boris being PM.

I thought this was such a bad way of voting. But then I watched QT last night.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / prick he was on that programme.

couldnt agree more . what a muppet he was last night.

In the last few days, I've been thinking of spoiling my vote (for various reasons that I've already written)

However, in the whole campaign, the two worst possible arguments I've heard from the IN voters, are 1. that they are voting IN because GOVE/IDS/Farage are on the OUT side, and 2. The argument that OUT means Boris PM. The first is just bizarre and second is equally bizarre but also short-sighted - especially from lefties whose best chance of getting the Tories out is Boris being PM.

I thought this was such a bad way of voting. But then I watched QT last night.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / prick he was on that programme.

Izzard, medieval french and he was born in Aden, trying to embarrass Farage on his family background.