In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

In the last few days, I've been thinking of spoiling my vote (for various reasons that I've already written)

However, in the whole campaign, the two worst possible arguments I've heard from the IN voters, are 1. that they are voting IN because GOVE/IDS/Farage are on the OUT side, and 2. The argument that OUT means Boris PM. The first is just bizarre and second is equally bizarre but also short-sighted - especially from lefties whose best chance of getting the Tories out is Boris being PM.

I thought this was such a bad way of voting. But then I watched QT last night.

If thousands of people are using point 1, then I think I might too (can't beat em join em type thing) - just so I vote against Eddie Izzard. What an embarrassing / prick he was on that programme.

I don't think we should allow those embarrassing people representing either side to influence our vote.

I was a little embarrassed by some of the personal comments fired from the side I support at Boris Johnson on the ITV referendum debate yesterday. http://www.theweek.co.uk/eu-referendum/72458/eu-referendum-debates-boris-johnson-faces-all-female-panel

But then you could say he deserved that by agreeing to debate with a panel of feisty female politicians.

Still think out will win, the only inners I know are on tv and on sf, never met one in the flesh but met loads of outers and a couple of undecided

Being honest, ive yet to speak to anyone who wants to stay in. Everybody ive discused it with has given the same reasons for wanting out of the EU .

1/ Uncontrolled Imigration

2/ No control over our borders.

Being honest, ive yet to speak to anyone who wants to stay in. Everybody ive discused it with has given the same reasons for wanting out of the EU .

The bookies odds can't be based on Penistone can they? Maybe it's not the centre of the universe?

Its been controlled to less than 100,000 for the past 6 years, do you want more or less?

Its been controlled to less than 100,000 for the past 6 years, do you want more or less?

Really ?

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

Net migration to the UK last year was 333,000

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 20:36 ----------

Nope:

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

I have no idea what the optimal level of immigration is. But what you said is not true.

I just posted the same link without seeing you had already done it .

Nope:

I have no idea what the optimal level of immigration is. But what you said is not true.

The point he's making is that Cameron said it would be controlled. Cameron failed.

But half are non-EU. He could have failed less spectacularly.

I just posted the same link without seeing you had already done it .

It happens. It seems great minds think alike.

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 20:43 ----------

The point he's making is that Cameron said it would be controlled. Cameron failed.

But half are non-EU. He could have failed less spectacularly.

Okay. I don't really know what our immigration policy should be.

I only know that the duly elected UK government should determine it. Like everything else.

If there's a leave vote, then if we're unhappy with immigration policy, we can vote

out the government. As we can if we're unhappy with all manner of things which our government currently does not control.