In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Can I ask whether you were pro or anti (or not bothered, I'm equal opportunities :D) Scottish secession, at the time of the Scottish referendum?

It's not beyond the realm of possibility -in fact it's very much within the realm of political reality- that where England votes majoritarily Brexit, each of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland votes majoritarily Remain.

What then, of the will of the respective people? How much of a 'U' left in UK?

A lot of people may be adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

It might be true that more than 50% of Scots would prefer to remain in the EU. A year ago it was certainly true that somewhere less than half of Scots voted to leave the UK. But if they did it would save us a fortune on HS2.

But that doesn't follow that a post Brexit Scotland would prefer to seperate from the UK and either go it alone outside the EU or even apply to rejoin on the EUs terms. Indeed it would be a very large leap in the dark for Scotland to contemplate splitting from the UK if the UK does vote to leave the EU.

Can I ask whether you were pro or anti (or not bothered, I'm equal opportunities :D) Scottish secession, at the time of the Scottish referendum?

It's not beyond the realm of possibility -in fact it's very much within the realm of political reality- that where England votes majoritarily Brexit, each of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland votes majoritarily Remain.

What then, of the will of the respective people? How much of a 'U' left in UK?

And to add to the confusion this could happen either way, ie

An overall brexit, with Scotland, Wales and NI out of step, or

An overall vote to remain, with England out of step.

During the course of this week Richard Branson, from his secret non-domiciled base in the Caribbean, Richard Scudamore of the Premier League, and now New York resident David Beckham have all endorsed the "Remain" campaign.

That's my mind changed there and then!

Leave it is!

It is amusing watching supposedly "left" people here and elsewhere telling us we should vote remain because all these very rich people say so.

So many people in this country are so thick, they will belive whatever they have read in newspaper and follow the herd and vote . but doesnt have a clue what it stands for

I'm IN, simple as that. I don't believe in all the negative scaremongering going on on either side. Life is more mundane than people would lead us to believe. I see the point on both sides, but personally I feel European and I want to be European.

I'm IN, simple as that. I don't believe in all the negative scaremongering going on on either side. Life is more mundane than people would lead us to believe. I see the point on both sides, but personally I feel European and I want to be European.

That's great. First time I've heard a remain case I have zero problem with.

Well done you. That's exactly what you should do.

During the course of this week Richard Branson, from his secret non-domiciled base in the Caribbean, Richard Scudamore of the Premier League, and now New York resident David Beckham have all endorsed the "Remain" campaign.

That's my mind changed there and then!

Leave it is!

I believe they all left the country because of UK Government policy, not EU rules, or maybe it was the weather. ;)