In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Do they employ people at the airport? What do you think.

I think you'll find that the purchase that off a third party company depending on which airport they are using. But go on, tell me different and at the same time how much they earn.

What about the Ford Transit plant which was shipped off to Turkey from the UK?

I can't believe people think we're so damn weak that we can't survive without being in an ever growing 'club' (with definitely a lot of undesirable elements) we have to keep pouring money into.

We would do eventually. But at what cost? I would worry we'd be even more reliant on the banking industry and the square mile in general.

I think you'll find that the purchase that off a third party company depending on which airport they are using. But go on, tell me different and at the same time how much they earn.

http://become-cabincrew.com/airlines/ryanair.html

Not much according to the above source

Salary / Wage:

Starting Cabin Crew after tax: around €1200-€1500.

This salary highly depends on your actual flying hours. When you are on standby (without flying) a lot or are sick for some time, you might earn less than €1000

The average uk salary is 27k, or €2200 per month after tax

Edited by Tomjames

What about the Ford Transit plant which was shipped off to Turkey from the UK?

I can't believe people think we're so damn weak that we can't survive without being in an ever growing 'club' (with definitely a lot of undesirable elements) we have to keep pouring money into.

Genuine questions Pete..would our economy carry on as usual or would it dip? If it dips how long will it take to get back on track? What happens in the meantime?

Has anyone been actually convinced from a previous standpoint either way?
I am growing increasingly convinced that enough of the UK electorate can be short-sighted enough to vote Leave and make Brexit a reality, when I didn't previously.

Uncertainty has gotten to me in the end: whereas I was previously engaging in a bit of contingency planning with minor impact on my domestic consumption patterns, I have since engaged in full-on repatriation and business relocation/redeployment planning (including UK redundancies), cut off all personal 'large-scale' local spending (with apologies to local tradesmen) and UK investments, and relocated capital and assets.

http://become-cabincrew.com/airlines/ryanair.html

Not much according to the above source

Salary / Wage:

Starting Cabin Crew after tax: around €1200-€1500.

This salary highly depends on your actual flying hours. When you are on standby (without flying) a lot or are sick for some time, you might earn less than €1000

The average uk salary is 27k, or €2200 per month after tax

That is staff based in Ireland. Which before tax is €15,000 to €19,000 - as a STARTING wage. That is someone new in without experience. That by any stretch for initial unskilled position is pretty good - particularly when the average salary in the Republic is €26,000.

In the UK the starting salary as I stated against an average uk wage of £26,500.

That is also cabin crew. Which is what I gave you. You said ground crew and cleaners. I'm still waiting for your answer.

That is staff based in Ireland. Which before tax is €15,000 to €19,000 - as a STARTING wage. That is someone new in without experience. That by any stretch for initial unskilled position is pretty good - particularly when the average salary in the Republic is €26,000.

In the UK the starting salary as I stated against an average uk wage of £26,500.

That is also cabin crew. Which is what I gave you. You said ground crew and cleaners. I'm still waiting for your answer.

Answer for what?

I said ryanair staff are low wage & just proved it.

:confused:

I was a bit of a fence sitter until the governments obvious desperation in putting out unsubstantiated 'facts'.

I was pushed out on to the side of the exit vote and nothing that Cameron has said has persuaded me otherwise.

I believe that if we do leave life will go on as normal, very little will change and we will live our little lives before we die.

I am growing increasingly convinced that enough of the UK electorate can be short-sighted enough to vote Leave and make Brexit a reality, when I didn't previously.

Uncertainty has gotten to me in the end: whereas I was previously engaging in a bit of contingency planning with minor impact on my domestic consumption patterns, I have since engaged in full-on repatriation and business relocation/redeployment planning (including UK redundancies), cut off all personal 'large-scale' local spending (with apologies to local tradesmen) and UK investments, and relocated capital and assets.

I admire your foresight, because I can't see a remain vote happening. Carpetbaggers like yourself, trekking from one country to another to get the best deal for themselves, we can do without . Bon Voyage.

Nothing from the remain camp has changed my mind, in fact Dave's increasingly desperate threats have hardened me. I fully expect he'll wheel the Chuckle Brothers in soon. Anyone would think he had a gun to his head ...