Who do UKIP represent?

It was the bit where they progressed from fuedal savages to democracy. A few bumps along the way but to say its some dark chapter is ridiculous. Half their infrastructure was built by us for a start.

yeah just like native americans and native australians

True. Very true. When we had an empire and beyond.

In the EU we send money and it's used for building infrastructure in Eastern Europe. What's the difference? That we aren't subjugating them at the same time?

Money which should have been used for building infrastructure in the UK , not Eastern Europe

In the EU we send money and it's used for building infrastructure in Eastern Europe. What's the difference? That we aren't subjugating them at the same time?

The UK aid budget is £12 billion and goes to countries all over the world.

I'm not talking about aid. Read what Quik wrote first to see the context of my post.

I know that you are not talking about aid; but helping poorer countries is what richer countries do.

Of coarse this money could be cut, but it would be much easier to cut our aid budget.

I know that you are not talking about aid; but helping poorer countries is what richer countries do.

Of coarse this money could be cut, but it would be much easier to cut our aid budget.

I don't want to cut our aid budget and I was fine with our EU contribution being used in Eastern Europe to build up their infrastructure.

Or in fact, I understand that the Indonesians hate the Dutch for a reason and we now have very little in common any more. It might be time to start on a few history courses Jeffrey. You are essentially stating Britain does not have a shared/intertwined history with Europe... laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Why so? Fighting wars does not count as a shared/intertwined history!

Why so? Fighting wars does not count as a shared/intertwined history!

Not even when you fight them alongside each other? Do you genuinely want me to write a long list? Or shall we just look at the DNA of the average British white person instead? And how about the Queen, how German/Greek/Dutch is the royal family?

Not even when you fight them alongside each other? Do you genuinely want me to write a long list? Or shall we just look at the DNA of the average British white person instead? And how about the Queen, how German/Greek/Dutch is the royal family?

Most family trees include a few immigrant antecedents. Boris Johnson was born in the USA, for instance; his family's includes Turks.

But none of this- and none of your own post, for that matter- is relevant to the thread title.