Who do UKIP represent?

DC was talking about this last night on the Q&A. He was able to answer it properly unlike Farage who first had to defend accusations of blatant scaremongering racism. Worrying, that before you answer a question you first have to try and prove you aren't using scaremongering and racism....

In this case it says it says more about the silly person asking the question than it does about Nigel Farage.

So Nigel Farage doesn't think Romania should have been allowed to join the EU because of their treatment of the Roma.

He'll gladly take the votes of people that hate the Roma here though won't he?

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 01:29 ----------

Its difficult to get a cross section if you go out of your way to plant chippy racists in the audience and let them ask the question. As was the case here.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/race-baiting-farage-questioner-itv-invited-black-podcast/

Big deal, they invited a blogger to ask a question. Do you think it's beyond the realms of possibility that a member of the public would ask him something similar? He said something that was widely condemned. He should damn well expect a question about it.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 01:34 ----------

In this case it says it says more about the silly person asking the question than it does about Nigel Farage.

Does it? See him on Andrew Neil? The Archbishop of Canterbury 'didn't read what I wrote' he claimed. Calmly, Neil shows him saying the exact same thing on LBC and says, 'so what, he's still right isn't he Nigel?'

Edited by TheChet

What type of electorate should and shouldn't be voting for them, and why?

If you think immigrants are to blame for everything, the you vote for UKIP. You're a racist.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 11:11 ----------

If you're not upsetting the teachers as Education Secretary, you're not trying hard enough.

I thought the EBac was an idea very long overdue, and from what I could tell it was motivated by that fact that he felt strongly that the education system was letting down kinds from poor backgrounds by its low expectations.

He's come up with a rather progressive plan for Justice too.

He just always seems to believe in what he's saying and doing. That's a rare thing. Add that to the fact that he's a very smart chap and you have a hell o

Edited by ElasticMan

Apparently if you vote for UKIP you are xenophobic or racist, cannot work out which I am, Irish mother in law and Italian father in law although admit neither are, whatever the current PC term for non white,is.

Apparently if you vote for UKIP you are xenophobic or racist, cannot work out which I am, Irish mother in law and Italian father in law although admit neither are, whatever the current PC term for non white,is.

It's not only white people who are racists you know, ethnic people can also be racists. :)

Mafya you are so wrong, in pcUK only white people are able to be racist. Non white people are genetically immune to ever uttering a racist comment or acting in a way that can be perceived to be racist.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 15:14 ----------

Chet I read the daily mail on line ( it's free ) and read the comments section. I think you are chop suey or FarageUtterNonsense, regular commentators on there. You post just like them.

Mafya you are so wrong, in pcUK only white people are able to be racist. Non white people are genetically immune to ever uttering a racist comment or acting in a way that can be perceived to be racist.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 15:14 ----------

Chet I read the daily mail on line ( it's free ) and read the comments section. I think you are chop suey or FarageUtterNonsense, regular commentators on there. You post just like them.

Haha ok. Can promise you I'm not.

And here's me thinking I was the only one that thought Farage was a wally. But since he's never been elected an MP in SEVEN attempts I guess not!

:)