Noel Edmonds and his negative thinking !

Two different things. He is flogging a machine that gives out energy, but also says that cancer may have been caused by negative thinking !

Noel Edmonds has defended his claim that negative energy can cause cancer.

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/noel-edmonds-negative-energy-can-cause-cancer-people-are-dying-of-ignorance-a3266436.html

I don't think he was flogging the machine but he did buy one and he does claim it cured his cancer.

Some of these 'celebrities' should really learn when to keep their stupid opinions to themselves - William Roach (actor who plays Ken Barlow) often comes out with these daft ideas about astrology and reincarnation. Nitwit

He's gone off the deep end thats for sure.

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer himself in 2013 but he had top class treatment. But surely if it had been caused by his negative thinking it would have cured itself ? Just by him thinking positively ?:suspect:

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 17:10 ----------

Noel Edmonds has defended his claim that negative energy can cause cancer.

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/noel-edmonds-negative-energy-can-cause-cancer-people-are-dying-of-ignorance-a3266436.html

I don't think he was flogging the machine but he did buy one and he does claim it cured his cancer.

If it cured his cancer why did he also have conventiall medical treatment ?

Edited by pattricia

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer himself in 2013 but he had top class treatment. But surely if it had been caused by his negative thinking it would have cured itself ? Just by him thinking positively ?:suspect:

---------- Post added 08-06-2016 at 17:10 ----------

If it cured his cancer why did he also have conventiall medical treatment ?

I'm not saying I agree with him or that I know anything about what he was talking about.