Timberland Boots

Poor some flour on the oil and leave for a day. use a stiff brush to get rid of the flour & it 'should' have lifted out the oil.

If that doesn't work - Good Luck:confused:

If theres any left on dab with a wrag soaked in petrol or turps gently do not scrub / Plenty paper tissue or kitchen towel.

Edited by spider1

Sorry can't help on the cleaning but would absolutely recommend that you use protector spray in future. Some years ago I had an accident on holiday and gashed my leg which bled all over one of my new cream suade sandals. Fortunately this had been sprayed with protector. Washed it using hotel shower gel and all the blood just ran out. Dried it off and good as new! (Sadly leg took rather longer to get back to normal!)

Aren't Tims worker boots? Leave it on. Looks like you bought them for the proper reason then :)

best suggestion yet :D

You should've spent your £130 on a pair of Rockport boots instead tho' :)

I got some suede CAT boots for Christmas, similar style and colour to the classic Timberlands. Got some garage oil/grime on them, wiped it off with industrial hand wipes. It mostly came off, they don't look brand new, but once you've worn them they never will.

I had treated them with protector spray before this incident, which probably helped. I need to do all my leather boots again, actually.

On a similar note, does anyone know how I should dry my wet leather boots safely? I foolishly wore my dockers instead of my waterproof bike boots yesterday, they got soaked :(

Obviously I haven't put them next to the radiator or anything.

Edited by Isabelle

I got some suede CAT boots for Christmas, similar style and colour to the classic Timberlands. Got some garage oil/grime on them, wiped it off with industrial hand wipes. It mostly came off, they don't look brand new, but once you've worn them they never will.

I had treated them with protector spray before this incident, which probably helped. I need to do all my leather boots again, actually.

On a similar note, does anyone know how I should dry my wet leather boots safely? I foolishly wore my dockers instead of my waterproof bike boots yesterday, they got soaked :(

Obviously I haven't put them next to the radiator or anything.

I have a few pairs of vintage style leather biker boots. I let them dry by themselves in a warm room. They dry out fine.

Edited by TheChet