Skegness parking in a van

I find myself tomorrow afternoon with a few hours to kill in Lincolnshire (just outside of Boston) so I had an idea of perhaps nipping to the seaside. Problem is I shall be in a van (Vivaro) and it is June (not exactly low season)

Anyone know where I can easily park up for a few hours, ideally for free? I notice there is a Tesco but is that only 2 hours free?

Before we start, yes I know Skegness is a dump, and yes I know the weather forecast aint looking great for tomorrow :hihi:

If you are staying overnight, the pubs dont mind you staying in their car parks if you are having a few drinks or a meal etc..

It will literally be for about 2-3 hours. The supermarkets give you 2 hours but ideally I dont want to go back and have to move it after 2.

There are quite a few car parks you could easily get in but will cost £3 ish. for probably 4 hours. Failing that, cruise round the housing estates (wasting diesel) and park there - tight sod!

Make sure that there are no 'resident only permits required'.

Things people do for a game of prize bingo :D