What are you eating - Help

dnmon

I am currently waiting for a new email address from the council as we don't want to swamp the one that I currently have for their manager.:nono: Then we can start requesting reports.

Just to let you know that I am still waiting for the email address from the council and will send details as soon as I recieve it.

We also need more people to send the emails, anybody any ideas?

Cheers.

I'm in too -

However, what about a petition - would the council go for that? Instead of 400 separate requests? All of us sign one document...or would that be too efficient for our council and they would prefer the administration of 400 separate requests???

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in too -

However, what about a petition - would the council go for that? Instead of 400 separate requests? All of us sign one document...or would that be too efficient for our council and they would prefer the administration of 400 separate requests???

The public view was already made a few years ago which is why the Law has changed to allow us access 'By Right' and it is not up to the individual working for the civil service to decide who should get reports and who shouldn't. By Law they have to give us the information. Also I asked for all reports in one request and they said it is unreasonable and we can only get them in ones or twos.

UPDATE: !!!

First thanks to the newbies that have volunteered, I will send a personal message to everyone soon.

I have now recieved a mail from the council with an address they would like us to use to request the reports which means we can start requesting them and building up our list.

I will not have time until the weekend to sort the details so I will contact everyone then.

My solicitor also recieved a letter from them and there is a chance that I can get about 200 of the reports in one go (maybe) which would speed things up.

This is a link to a similar scheme in New York that shows it doesn't effect business too much except to improve the standards.

http://63.106.144.9/RI/web/index.do;jsessionid=37BD593787C28CF414DB91E8D0C2560C?method=goldenAppleList

Archived