What are you eating - Help

dnmon

As far as I was aware - although you can put in a request for info - the authority can also make a charge for providing it - so the big question is whether you'd be charged once or once per restaurant report...

• 2 weeks later...
dnmon, any news on how this campaign is going?

I'll be happy to help by the way, pm me

Really, Really sorry guys but I got caught launching some new maps on my site earlier than I expected so work took a priority, even over the bank holiday, Because I changed the maps it meant the links to the restaurants wouldn't work to get the details and address to email to the Council.

I will spend this coming Sunday evening pming and emailing everyone. I will switch notification on for this thread so I won't leave it so long after a post next time before keeping you appraised.

:confused:

As far as I was aware - although you can put in a request for info - the authority can also make a charge for providing it - so the big question is whether you'd be charged once or once per restaurant report...

No, there is no charge. I already sent for one and they said they don't have a problem with freinds of mine asking for reports either so we will be OK. The only thing holding us up is Me!!

Archived