Pensions & the NHS under threat

the tories are already on a programme of cutting the benefits cap, there are different rates for in and out of London for people claiming out of work benefits.The fact we are in or out of the eu will probably not stop that programme.

Migrants will still come here from Eastern Europe because in work benefits are left mainly untouched, that is the incentive to get people off out of work benefits.

the tories are already on a programme of cutting the benefits cap, there are different rates for in and out of London for people claiming out of work benefits.The fact we are in or out of the eu will probably not stop that programme.

Migrants will still come here from Eastern Europe because in work benefits are left mainly untouched, that is the incentive to get people off out of work benefits.

If we aren't in the EU they won't be able to .... not as easily anyway.. or were you thinking of countries not in the EU?

Why will jobs be at risk?

We sell to the world not just the EU are you trying to tell me because we leave the EU jobs will go

No there will be less people after the jobs because there will be less EU nationals able to come and take the jobs can no one see this

Just how Great was Britain before the EU

Are you harking back to the days of Empire or something?

We trade to a lot of places, but we trade an awful lot to the EU. That trade will fall, and costs of importing will go up. The pound is already being hit just by the fear of exiting, if we actually exit it will go into freefall.

---------- Post added 13-06-2016 at 11:30 ----------

"Stillhere" said that if we left the EU then there'd be less immigrants and therefore more jobs for UK workers.. I asked how will we get the people to go for the jobs ..you said cut benefits..therefore you're saying that leaving the EU would result in lower benefits.. I don't see how you can mean anything else..

There won't be more jobs anyway, that's a complete nonsense.

Have we passed Peak Fear yet, do you think?

Next week - David Cameron says a Great Flood will engulf Britain if we vote Leave, accompanied by a plague of locusts and the sky raining blood.

No chance, we have got to have a plague of frogs and the rivers turn red before we are over the worst.

Truman I was speaking as if we were going to remain in the eu. If we Brexit then people keep harping on about having to have free movement so maybe it will stay the same.

Whichever way it goes the tories will continue to cut out of work benefits, then when enough people have gone back into work they will start on the in work benefits.

Why will jobs be at risk?

We sell to the world not just the EU are you trying to tell me because we leave the EU jobs will go

No there will be less people after the jobs because there will be less EU nationals able to come and take the jobs can no one see this

Just how Great was Britain before the EU

Because millions of jobs are tied up in foreign investment and access to the single market. 90% of economists predict their will be an economic downturn.

---------- Post added 13-06-2016 at 11:46 ----------

Truman I was speaking as if we were going to remain in the eu. If we Brexit then people keep harping on about having to have free movement so maybe it will stay the same.

Whichever way it goes the tories will continue to cut out of work benefits, then when enough people have gone back into work they will start on the in work benefits.

On any agreement free movement of people will be included, just like Norway or Switzerland.

So leave need to admit, we can't control net migration and stop lying to people.

Listening to the news about how pensioners are staying in hospital and filling beds because they take longer to recover and are costing the NHS monies it can't afford, I'm:| just wondering if we come out of the European Union what are we going to do with all the EX/ PATS that will return because they can't get medical insurance because it will cost to much and while we sort the finances of the country out the euro might be valued at the same rate as the pound ,are the euro might be a higher rate. There pensions won't be worth anything.