Anyone on this Forum have their own YouTube channel?

I like watching YouTube especially Urban Exploration video's their is a very good about Sheffield's industrial past done by some guys from one of the universities. I often wounded what it is like to have a channel myself is it hard to upload videos how much helpful is YouTube things like that?

I forget which one it was but there was a student who used to do urban exploration around all the abandoned places in Sheffield. Not sure if he's on here either but if you Youtube ''Sheffield abandoned Factory'' or something like that his videos will come up. They're pretty interesting.

I have a Youtube channel, but since it uses my real name I'm not going to let you know what it is.

It's about my obscure collecting interest and most videos have 2,000 - 10,000 views. Then there's one video with 360,000 views and I have no idea why it's so popular compared to the others.

get the youtube app. record what you want on your phone. click youtube, click upload,add some info, wait a couple of minuets, done .

its only slow uploading a video if you have slow internet connection (ulspeeds)

it really is simple to do, and if you want millions of views keep spreading the links on social media pages and keep at it, advertise your video everyday everywhere.

I have a Youtube channel, but since it uses my real name I'm not going to let you know what it is.

It's about my obscure collecting interest and most videos have 2,000 - 10,000 views. Then there's one video with 360,000 views and I have no idea why it's so popular compared to the others.

that really made me laugh, but you're right i see that on peoples channels all the time. sometimes it's just the nature, your other videos might have many more competitor videos, that one might be one of the few.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 14:20 ----------

I used to have a YouTube channel until they changed their privacy policy so I don't know how easy it is to use today. I use veoh.com and vimeo.com. ;)

what about the privacy policy don't you like?