EU Voting Purely About Migrants?

You are a racist if you are a ukip supporter. Plain and simple

I support UKIP .My daughter in law is Asian .I dont think she would call me racist

particularly as she agrees with most of what NF says, so your comment is completly biased.

I support UKIP .My daughter in law is Asian .I dont think she would call me racist

particularly as she agrees with most of what NF says, so your comment is completly biased.

I must keep up, I read NF earlier and thought it meant 'National Front' :loopy:

I quite like Salmon, he manages to be a nationalist whilst avoiding being a scum bag, good man.

Abbott is vile, both on appearance and character. She is living proof you can be a racist and a commie.

What's Diane Abbott's appearance got to do with anything?

If anyone is vile, it's you.

She hasn't. Did you actually read the article?

I hadn't really come across her before, but I saw her on Question Time and she is the only one who actually speaks sense. Are you denying that there are racists out there who voted Leave purely to get rid of migrants? Because if you are, you need your eyes opening.

She implies it. Besides, how out of touch can someone be? Where has she been hanging out if she thinks it is possible to not see immigrants!

The whole 'racists want out!' argument is nothing but an excuse for ignoring the will of the majority. The majority of people in this country want an end to uncontrolled mass immigration and for good reasons. This has been ignored by the EU and mainstream parties here in the UK for too long and the people have now made it clear what they think about that. The fact that some racists also want an end to mass immigration is irrelevant.