EU Voting Purely About Migrants?

I think the whole issue of immigration is problematic for UKIP, partly because of the stance they take - which is at best disingenuous. Farage repeatedly complained in the campaign that it is not fair that immigrants form the rest of the world were 'discriminated against' over EU migrants (French, Germans, Belgians etc.)

Because in spite of the fact that he didn't specify Muslims, as you have done above, (though his now notorious poster which featured hordes of people fleeing war torn Syria had a taint of dog whistle politics about it). Does Nigel Farage really believe it is not fair that immigrants form the rest of the world were 'discriminated against' over EU migrants?

Or is he actually saying 'we don't want any of them. But because we don't want to sound like we're little Englanders, we'll dress up our loathing of the EU as a concern about immigrants' from, say, South Asia?

I think that now UKIP have served their purpose, which was to lead the country towards an EU referendum, they are dead in the water. I voted out because for a long time I believed that the Eu was a white elephant,and had become to politically involved with its member countries.

I thank UKIP for the chance to votes however, not for one minute do I see Farage as any sort of leader for this country.

didnt see any immigrants acknowledging our ancestors who fought in the battle of somme which helped this country make it a better place for the immigrants to live in as well as ourselves.

do they take it for granted ? the handouts/free nhs/etc

Makes One Think Doesnt It?

didnt see any immigrants acknowledging our ancestors who fought in the battle of somme which helped this country make it a better place for the immigrants to live in as well as ourselves.

Where were you looking and how did you know that the people you were looking at weren't immigrants?

And it makes one speak out of their backside,like this.

Ancestors? How long ago do you think WWI was???

theres some blind bigoted people on here!!

unless they are immigrants themselves!!

Well you've described yourself with the first 2,tell us if the third describes you as well,then you've got the full house.

Ancestors? How long ago do you think WWI was???

Radan

its 100 years today since the start of that battle when 1 million soldiers died!!!!

how come you didnt know a major fact like that thats blasted all over tv/radio/social media??

my great grandfather fought in it.

did any of your family??

Radan

its 100 years today since the start of that battle when 1 million soldiers died!!!!

how come you didnt know a major fact like that thats blasted all over tv/radio/social media??

my great grandfather fought in it.

did any of your family??

My respect and gratitude to your great grandfather.

Is this still about immigrants?