EU Voting Purely About Migrants?

But whilt we are part of the circus in Brussels we cannot stop them coming here.

You can't? So the 188,000 or so non-EU migrants could have been stopped and that is what you want. Not the fact that immigration should come down?

... As I walked the dog last night, seeing my leafy middle class exec estate festooned in Vote Leave placards (someone had been busy in daytime), and not a single Remain placard to be seen, just finished the Love once and for all. Message received loud and clear.

Don't lose heart. Today, I took a twenty-five minute bus ride from the Hallamshire to Heeley (via Sharrow and Nether Edge) and saw many REMAIN placards in people's windows, but not a single one for Vote Leave.

But immigration won't go down unless the economy crashes, have you taken that into account?

But by leaving we will have the power to stop EU nationals coming in if we so wish . Presently we cant stop anyone with an EU passport. That is wrong on every level.

But by leaving we will have the power to stop EU nationals coming in if we so wish . Presently we cant stop anyone with an EU passport. That is wrong on every level.

It's no more wrong than Lancastrians being allowed to work and live in Yorkshire.

It's no more wrong than Lancastrians being allowed to work and live in Yorkshire.

Yes. That's legitimate if you see the EU as a state or want it to become one.

That's not what we're being sold though and I doubt we'd buy it if it was.