Naked Race For Life?

ok, i've just seen your pic and you running naked would be great :love:

BUT

i'm not sure everyone would be happy, even if you were raising extra cash due to your lack of clothing! i'm thinking of parents with young children, for example - us Brits are just not as liberated as some when it comes to the naked form!

;)

ok, i've just seen your pic and you running naked would be great :love:

BUT

i'm not sure everyone would be happy, even if you were raising extra cash due to your lack of clothing! i'm thinking of parents with young children, for example - us Brits are just not as liberated as some when it comes to the naked form!

;)

Isnt that pathetic though, its embarrasing that we are still ashamed of our bodies, we all have one after all and we all see ourselves naked, and most of us at least one other person. Grrrrrrrrr It makes me angry just how sad some people are about their own and other peoples bodies, how can you possibly be arrested for being human and showing it in this day and age. Rant over.

Perhaps you could contact the British Naturism association who might have some advice? I think nudity is only illegal where one "intends to cause or is likely to cause alarm or distress" or something like that. But the police if they choose can always use a catch all arrest thing like "creating a public nuisance".

• 2 months later...

Archived