Who will succeed Cameron?

They will not win moderate voters with Boris, anyone more normal?

Sure they will. He won London mayor by attracting Labour folk.

Just not sure they should. He'd win, but would he be a good PM? I'm unconvinced.

Sure they will. He won London mayor by attracting Labour folk.

Just not sure they should. He'd win, but would he be a good PM? I'm unconvinced.

The referendum vote was party an anti-Cameron vote, and Boris is one of his school chums.

Cameron managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the voters, but they want/deserve a change.

I think it will be Boris. But I'm by no means sure. No favourite has ever won a Tory party leadership election. Heath, Thatcher, Major, IDS, and Cameron himself, were ALL outsiders. May will be aware of this, and will take comfort from it.

What's interesting about this particular Tory leadership election is that it doesn't matter so much who will be the best vote winner in the next General Election. Because the Tories are almost guaranteed to win it regardless of who becomes their next leader, and even if Labour get rid of Corbyn.

The referendum vote was party an anti-Cameron vote, and Boris is one of his school chums.

Cameron managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the voters, but they want/deserve a change.

How did Cameron manage to pull the wool over the eyes of voters, when he lost ?

What is vital is we have a clean sweep and get a Brexit government. There must not be any place for pro europeans under our new PM.

Even though 48% of the electorate voted to stay?

I'm pretty certain that had Remain won, people like you would be demanding that people who voted for the leave side should have their voices heard because of the narrow margin of the vote.

How did Cameron manage to pull the wool over the eyes of voters, when he lost ?

I was referring to the General Election, will the people be will to accept another Eton boy, of dubious virtue; all those election promises broken.

Would the people of London vote for Boris, was he a success?