Who will succeed Cameron?

Are the things I have been telling you for some time now beginning to ring true yet? The Tories, including and in particular Johnson didn't have the real stomach for Brexit. They will put May in and the UK will get an EEA deal with some sliding agreements with firm future time-stamps. It is the only way they can avoid the whole heap of brown stuff they unleashed over themselves in the first place.

(PS - impressive feat by Farage, play a party into a psychosis, get the right puppets to be activated, make remarks to that effect in the European Parliament and then abandon ship.)

Politics in this country are increasingly looking like a complete omni-shambles, a century of complacency is great for those hankering for the past, it is even greater for those that need to get stuff done (Cue - Farage, Exit Stage Right)

As a UKipper I despair at the short sightedness of some folk. Nigel Farage is not in the Government. Nigel Farage would have no sway at all in the forthcoming detailed talks about us leaving the corrupt and discredited EU. After 20 years he has got us out of the EU almost single handed - his work is done. Back to the EU for him, until we sign on the dotted line and leave.

Angel1.

And none of our previous female Prime Ministers have been accused of lying about the reason for going to war. I don't think there is any doubt Argentina did really invade the Falkland Islands.

Not the reason. But................

Where was the Belgrano going then?

As a UKipper I despair at the short sightedness of some folk. Nigel Farage is not in the Government. Nigel Farage would have no sway at all in the forthcoming detailed talks about us leaving the corrupt and discredited EU. After 20 years he has got us out of the EU almost single handed - his work is done. Back to the EU for him, until we sign on the dotted line and leave.

Angel1.

And I despair at the short-sightedness of UKIPers. You voted for a Tory right-wing Eurosceptic banker and, relying on your post, knew that you did.

Everything you said is spot on, as is what I said. Where is Farage now? Representing his 4 million votes in the GE and Brexit referendum?

Not the reason. But................

Where was the Belgrano going then?

What does that matter? Argentina had already invaded when we sunk that. Are you saying Thatcher lied about why it was sunk?

For another thread maybe!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080490/Belgrano-Britain-WAS-right-sink-ship-attacked-Task-Force.html

Edited by Radan

If our new female PM is half as good as our last woman in No10, the country is in good hands.

Even if it's May? The Remaininator??

I'm rather looking forward to our next, Pro-EU, PM :)

Even Leadsom is better than Gove (lmao, bye snake!). As Charles Clark said, she doesn't really want to leave the EU.

Though, in 2016, I do find her opposition to gay marriage backwards, stupid, ignorant, ridiculous, prejudiced and insane.

Even if it's May? The Remaininator??

I'm rather looking forward to our next, Pro-EU, PM :)

Even Leadsom is better than Gove (lmao, bye snake!). As Charles Clark said, she doesn't really want to leave the EU.

Though, in 2016, I do find her opposition to gay marriage backwards, stupid, ignorant, ridiculous, prejudiced and insane.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion wouldnt you agree . ?

For those who believe in democracy, they will understand that a majority vote FOR something means the AGAINST lose not only the argument but by the number of people who won, no matter how narrow the margin.

If we are to have democracy then we have to abide by the rules just like Jeremy Corbyn right now which I'm sure most of you agree with on here. You can't have your cake and eat it, even Jeremy was against the United States of Europe as it was even more totalitarian than him. He stll wins because of the amount of the vote FOR him.

Now we are left with a remainer in May who slept under the duvet when the action was going on and never dared raise her head above the parapet until now, who resided over the biggest immigration flood in our history and went to war on our police and is an undisputed pro-EU advocate who commands the backing of the establishment we wish to rid ourselves of.

If I had a vote, I know I would vote Leadsom to free us of the deadwood we have had no chance to get rid of before.

Edited by Jakeypoos