Who will succeed Cameron?

Utter tripe. The fiasco the Conservatives have created lies with themselves, not with Brexiters.

Still living in cloud cuckoo land huh?

Cameron was always going to resign if he lost the referendum. He did and now there's this situation. You need to wake up and smell the coffee Lex.

I'll be happy with May the Remaininator. If you're not, TS, you should have voted Remain and Cameron would have stayed.

Ha ha bloody ha.

Still living in cloud cuckoo land huh?

Cameron was always going to resign if he lost the referendum. He did and now there's this situation. You need to wake up and smell the coffee Lex.

I'll be happy with May the Remaininator. If you're not, TS, you should have voted Remain and Cameron would have stayed.

Ha ha bloody ha.

Can't stand Cameron. Ha ha bloody ha. :hihi:

Leadsom under fire again for appearing to suggest being a mother makes her better qualified to be PM than May.

I'm not entirely sure that being the mum of two kids who are beneficiaries to a £1.6m trust built on a buy to let empire driven by tax avoidance is quite the same experience the rest of us have.

Also worth noting that she is the mum of precisely two children which is the exact number Tories seem to find acceptable.

Lastly, I'm sure many of us are parents and we all know it is probably the toughest job in the world but we don't make a point of telling everybody everyday that we are parents, and what great parents we are. That last bit is really for our kids and for onlookers to judge.

I don't like Leadsom. She's a bit of a weirdo

Leadsom under fire again for appearing to suggest being a mother makes her better qualified to be PM than May.

I'm not entirely sure that being the mum of two kids who are beneficiaries to a £1.6m trust built on a buy to let empire driven by tax avoidance is quite the same experience the rest of us have.

Also worth noting that she is the mum of precisely two children which is the exact number Tories seem to find acceptable.

Lastly, I'm sure many of us are parents and we all know it is probably the toughest job in the world but we don't make a point of telling everybody everyday that we are parents, and what great parents we are. That last bit is really for our kids and for onlookers to judge.

I don't like Leadsom. She's a bit of a weirdo

She's now complaining of being misquoted. But she herself drew comparisons between herself and her rival based on having children, & that having children somehow qualified her better for the role of PM.

That May and her husband can't have children shouldn't have been thrown in their faces, & shows that Leadsome, at best shows poor judgement, at worst, a very unpleasant woman.

The journalist set a trap for Andrea Leadsom. Andrea Leadsom fell into the trap too easily which indicates it would be a huge risk for her to be the next Prime Minister.

Correct. She is naive and reckless and has demonstrated as much in the space of three days. Smart move by the Tories to railroad May in by putting her up against someone who doesn't play the game.

I still have visions of the Thick of It each time I think about Westminster and they are getting stronger every day.