Who will succeed Cameron?

And women can't be egocentric? The 1980s weren't called the 'me, me, me' decade for nothing, you know.

Yes your right, but as I said I think it's the right time for us that a woman should be in charge.

Think we all have a little bit of an ego, but the current crop are dangerous.

Interesting. I'm no political expert but I'd give it to Theresa May, think we need a woman in charge, think it's the right time. Other than that I don't trust any of them. Cameron, for some of his faults, I think he's the more genuine out of them and dare I say it I'm starting to like him. I can't stand Boris or Grove.

As for the other parties, I can't think of a time of being any weaker. I'd rather have Gordon Brown back I think he'd come back stronger - with a little more charisma. Or get Yvette Cooper in... Why? I just think the current lot are too egocentric hence a woman needs to step in.

Whoever does eventually step in they are going to have to be very very tough leaders because we're going to need it.

The only other potential Conservative lady leader candidate I can think of is Anna Soubry. Like you I'd give it to Theresa May, but I want and think we will vote to leave the EU, which would make it harder for her to be the new leader.

I think Cameron has been responsible for quite a bit of scaremongering which is why I have changed a few opinions about him. I thought he did his best to try and negotiate a better deal for the UK with the EU and was over criticised about the outcome.

The only other potential Conservative lady leader candidate I can think of is Anna Soubry. Like you I'd give it to Theresa May, but I want and think we will vote to leave the EU, which would make it harder for her to be the new leader.

She is awful!!

Heidi Allen?

Why do you think she is awful ?

Never heard of Heidi Allen, but that means nothing because I had never heard of Jo Cox until yesterday.

Ssssshhhh don't say that, it's only MEPs and Eurocrats we don't know the names of.

We all know all our MPs and invite them round for tea and buns.

I think Cameron has been responsible for quite a bit of scaremongering which is why I have changed a few opinions about him. I thought he did his best to try and negotiate a better deal for the UK with the EU and was over criticised about the outcome.

Why not nominate Priti Patel - she's fabulous :gag:

IMHO

Non-elected leaders seldom do well, something the Leaders of ALL parties should be well aware of (Labour in particular)

So, a sooner than later election would be advantageous to the Tories in the event of Brexit in the current political climate.

Otherwise, any problems will have far reaching implications down the line..

you know, like ......... "It was all Gordons fault that we had a global recession", which has been churned out at every opportunity for the last 6 years.

IMHO

Non-elected leaders seldom do well, something the Leaders of ALL parties should be well aware of (Labour in particular)

So, a sooner than later election would be advantageous to the Tories in the event of Brexit in the current political climate.

Otherwise, any problems will have far reaching implications down the line..

you know, like ......... "It was all Gordons fault that we had a global recession", which has been churned out at every opportunity for the last 6 years.

I think on Brexit any new PM would call a GE within a year.