Who will succeed Cameron?

Really pleased Theresa May is the new PM, she'll bring pragmatism, leadership and a balance to the country.

Yes, I think I agree with that. She seems a hard working, steady sort who doesn't go in for theatrics like Cameron. She'll need to pick her cabinet carefully, there's bound to be a few snakes in there trying to undermine her.

I wish her luck. She's taken over at a very difficult time, she'll need it.

Really, I'd have thought it spoke volumes about doing a middling cabinet job whilst an utter cretin like Osborne had the 2nd to top job.

Whilst in her position she's not managed a major f up, she's alienated the police but that's par for course for tory ministers. The education sec is hated by teachers, the health sec is hated by everybody and the home sec is hated by the police.

Her speech today was reasonable. One Nation stuff. Fine. Lets just remember the very first, the very first, policy this Tory Govt tried to pass. It wasn't about economics, or immigration, or defence, or social justice......it was fox hunting. Priorities?

So says a labour voter. I don't think she will be chasing your vote. More likely wondering which particular Labour Party you will be voting for.

Actually. Probably not bothered about that either.

Whilst in her position she's not managed a major f up, she's alienated the police but that's par for course for tory ministers. The education sec is hated by teachers, the health sec is hated by everybody and the home sec is hated by the police.

Her speech today was reasonable. One Nation stuff. Fine. Lets just remember the very first, the very first, policy this Tory Govt tried to pass. It wasn't about economics, or immigration, or defence, or social justice......it was fox hunting. Priorities?

Bold: Well we're going to be out of the group of people who managed to f up anything major... Syrian crisis? Greece? - Spain? Italy? they seem to be doing well! :gag:

So that's a start :)

-

Underlined: I remember when the Tory's won the last election and I predicted how long it would be before people like McClusky and the others brought out the riot brigade and Corbyn type people, and was out by 1 day (when I predicted 2) :roll:

Just like the rest of the lefties, no one wants anything in this country to be successful. :roll:

You could have your left ideology if anyone in the current left (or left of Labour) had a brain, or at the very least was even slightly credible when it comes to their ideology. Let them keep fighting and you'll the Torys in for a long time.

Really, I'd have thought it spoke volumes about doing a middling cabinet job whilst an utter cretin like Osborne had the 2nd to top job.

Would that have been Mays decision?

Yes indeed. These people care nothing for the opinion of the Hoi Polloi.

Why would they? What do the little people matter....?

You think people that get tickets to centre court for the Wimbledon Men's Singles Final are the 'little people?'

Lol. Ok.

If anyone else paid for out of the public purse had an annual target of 100,000 maximum and they managed to let it rise to it's highest level ever - 500,000, like May has for immigration - people on here would be calling for them to be sacked, yet they are applauding her promotion.

---------- Post added 12-07-2016 at 00:25 ----------

You think people that get tickets to centre court for the Wimbledon Men's Singles Final are the 'little people?'

Lol. Ok.

So, even his own have turned against him, then.

If anyone else paid for out of the public purse had an annual target of 100,000 maximum and they managed to let it rise to it's highest level ever - 500,000, like May has for immigration - people on here would be calling for them to be sacked, yet they are applauding her promotion.

---------- Post added 12-07-2016 at 00:25 ----------

So, even his own have turned against him, then.

May wasn't in favour of reducing immigration. Read up on it.

Politicians get booed. Occupational hazard. What's more perverse? You seem to get off on him being booed or him probably not giving a **** about it?

No-one cares what you think about Cameron.